House Dems Push Resolution Warning Climate Change Leads Women To Pursue Prostitution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Apr 29, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

No, sadly this is not from the onion, I guess now that none of their dire predictions about the earth blowing up have come true, they now need to find out newways to light their hair on fire.

House Dems Push Resolution Warning Climate Change Leads Women To Pursue ‘Transactional Sex’

A number of House Democrats are pushing their colleagues to support a resolution acknowledging that unchecked climate change impacts women more than it does men, and can force impoverished women around the globe to engage in prostitution in order to survive. “[F]ood-insecure women with limited socioeconomic resources may be vulnerable to situations such as sex work, transactional sex, and early marriage that put them at risk for HIV, STIs, unplanned pregnancy, and poor reproductive health,” the resolution reads.

The resolution, “Recognizing the disparate impact of climate change on women and the efforts of women globally to address climate change,” is sponsored by a dozen House Democrats including Sen. Barbara Lee (D-CA). The resolution indicates that the world’s poor and female populations will be disproportionately impacted by the effects of global warming.

Lee told The Hill in a statement that the resolution is part of a push to design “gender-specific frameworks in developing policies to address climate change.” Furthermore, Lee adds, the resolution is a step towards encouraging President Barack Obama to “integrate a gender approach in all policies and programs.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/hous...ange-leads-women-to-pursue-transactional-sex/

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

House Dems Push Resolution Warning Climate Change Leads Women To Pursue ‘Transactional Sex’

Lets think about this. If true, more pussy for sale means more supply. More supply without an increase in demand means - lower prices. With sufficient AGW in theory my model predicts within the next decade or so.

Free pussy for all!

How is this a bad thing?

3. Ricter

Ricter

Would the cessation of unemployment benefits push some women towards prostitution?

4. I don't know about that but I just seen a transvestite at the 7-11.
    Must have some set of balls leaving the house dressed like that in the morning. ..:cool:

5. fan27

fan27

Sir, I like the way you think ;)

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

No.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Damn! That sets back my "AGW causing free pussy for all model" by at least a another decade.

8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Global Warming leads to women wanting sex

.... and the Democrats have a problem with this.

Where is the unlikely tag?

9. She's a california idiot.

She needs to look no further than her own party for pushing ethanol based energy for the spike in food prices.

People from California fare fucking retarded.

10. pspr

pspr

That's always been the case. It's just a matter of realizing you may need to gnaw your arm off in the morning.

#10     Apr 29, 2013