Hour of ES Futures on Interactivebrokers

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by LT701, Oct 12, 2006.

1. BCE

BCE

At the bottom of the links I sent you are the daily hours. Guess you didn't look and also didn't thank anyone which makes me wonder why I bothered.

#11     Oct 12, 2006
  2. thank you:)

#12     Oct 12, 2006
  3. LT701

LT701

sorry, and please accept some advice -> Midol

someone's a little bitchy

also, the info was wrong

#13     Oct 12, 2006
  4. The link you sent seems to be "Regular Trading Hours" rather than open hours, and it's even a broken version of RTH.

It shows globex hours of 830-315 daily, which isn't right. Globex is definitely open before 830 and after 330. To make things more confusing, your link throws in Sunday as being "RTH" as well, which doesn't make sense.

So, in short, IB is wrong for some reason. According to it, you cannot trade ES right now, and clearly you can.

I was gearing up for a class action lawsuit, but then saw the disclaimer at the bottom. Litigiousness foiled again!

#14     Oct 12, 2006
  5. Indeed, albeit incorrect. The Sunday open is at 5, not 3:30.

#15     Oct 12, 2006
  6. Hey, that's Fully ARTICULATE, not Fully CORRECT. Get it right.

#16     Oct 12, 2006
  7. BCE

BCE

I'll get to the point. You're an asshole. Fuck you. Anyone with even a thimble full of character would say, "Thanks for your help but I don't believe those hours are right."

#17     Oct 12, 2006
  8. LT701

LT701

well, get a thimble from your sewing kit, dear, and put a stich in those panties, they're in a bunch.

no need for tears

but you are right about 'thank you's

Thanks to everyone who provided a *usefull* answer to my question

#18     Oct 12, 2006
  9. BCE

BCE

You know man, you obviously don't get it. That's okay. Someday perhaps you'll get the concept of thanking people who with nothing to gain go out of their way to help you whether they actually are helpful or not. Not insult them and tell them they need Midol. That's the way it's supposed to go down. Perhaps no one clued you in to this. Think about it. That's all - No more time for this - Done - Fini - Ciao.

#19     Oct 12, 2006
  10. LT701

LT701

Dear, the 1970s called, they said they want their language back...

#20     Oct 12, 2006