Hottrend.com + RealTick

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Babak, Aug 21, 2001.

1. Babak

Babak

On June 27th 2001 RealTick acquired hottrend.com a real time filtering service that detects unusual trading activity.

I've contacted RealTick repeatedly regarding this acquisition and have received only a run around as to when they will include this in their service.

Does anyone have any info on this? thanks

Press Release:
    http://www.realtick.com/news/pdf_releases/TAL_Acquires_Hottrend.com6_27_01.pdf

2. RealTick is currently in the process of integrating the Hottrend Lists of Unusual Movers into their next release. The lists will be updated each minute during market hours and will be offered both as a chain in MarketMinder and as a MultiQuote, which will offer additional features and functionality. Additional information will be sent to RealTick customers shortly.

3. Babak

Babak

Thank you! Appreciate the reply back. Any idea (specifics) as to when? and if there be an extra charge or not for this service?

I ask because I suspect that you may have some inside knowledge!

4. Babak

Babak

Just heard from RealTick that they will be implementing the real-time filtering capabilities of hottrend.com into their services in September.

They most probably will be making it available to everyone as a trial offer. Then perhaps charging no fee if you have the RT ProPlus, and if you don't they will probably charge $20/month.

This is one of the weaknesses of RT that has been finally fixed!

5. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

6. aura0663

aura0663

It is new information such as this that keeps me coming back to Elite Trader, not the constant bickering and name calling. Although I don't know if I will implement Hottrends, I always appreciate hearing and learning about new things. THX

7. Well said aura0663