Hotties leaving CNBC - Why ?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by syswizard, Jan 18, 2012.

1. cstfx

cstfx

Dennis Knealle, Charlie Gasbag, Dylan Rat-again? Hotties?

#11     Jan 18, 2012
  2. benwm

benwm

Don't agree about Bloomberg being a joke. Charlie Rose interviews are good and Lisa Murphy is pretty ace from where I'm sitting. Matt Miller is informative and Adam Johnson ok.

However, I'm not too keen on the new hire Trish Regan (perhaps because of her CNBC background?) - she seems to be lacking much substance. Maybe a little harsh thoug / too early to judge her?

#12     Jan 18, 2012
  3. r-in

r-in

Ok, I'll say it the only one I miss is that beautiful German lady they would have on every so often. I wish I could remember her name. Not sure she was a CNBC employee, but what a "hottie". :D :D :D

#13     Jan 18, 2012
  4. Upper mgmt is following the Glenn Beck approach to "journalism" - they are slowly killing off CNBC in the hopes of making Jim Cramer TV.

From what I gather it's just going to be Jim screaming and working with a soundboard of ridiculous sounds.

#14     Jan 18, 2012
  5. i actually like watching Jimbo work.

He is one passionate guy about his trade. :cool:

#15     Jan 18, 2012
  6. If you want news look at you monitor, if you want opinions and entertainment look at your television.

Why are they leaving, their agents told them too!

#16     Jan 18, 2012
  7. Marcell

Marcell

Did you mean Silvia Wadhwa? :D
    [​IMG]

Another exceptionally handsome German commentator is Ossi Urchs:
    [​IMG]

#17     Jan 18, 2012
  8. Margaret Brennan is smoking...just the right touch of conservative sexy!

#18     Jan 18, 2012
  9. For me, it's a mixed bag. The ony show I regularly watch is Fast Money. I thought Ratigan was pretty good on it, but Melissa Lee has really put her stamp on it and I for one like it. She is smart, quick, yet able to hold her own with Adami when he starts the locker room banter. She is the big star of the network if you ask me.

The Fox business channel confuses me. Who is their intended audience? Mutual fund investors? They don't have the time or inclination to watch all day. They hired a bunch of people who really knew their stuff, then put them doing things they knew little about, like that oil trader who used to be on Fast.

As for the hotties leaving CNBC, I never got all the excitement about Erin Burnett. She did nothing for me and was annoying. I did like Melissa Francis. She was the opposite of Erin, really pretty and easy to take. Interestingly, she was a child actor who played in "Little House on the Prairie."

#19     Jan 18, 2012
  10. Did anyone see Kelly Evans (WSJ writer) on the fox debate?

#20     Jan 18, 2012