Hottest IPO in 2008?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by sophiekay, Dec 20, 2007.

1. It is always easy to call a trade after the fact. I made over 150k on 10k shares for disclosure purposes.

#11     Dec 22, 2007
  2. Wow!

I totally missed this one. Since it was losing money I thought it would tank. How did you know it would perform so well?

#12     Dec 22, 2007
  3. Wow, you're connected. I know nine-figure types who didn't get more than 2,000.

#13     Dec 22, 2007
  4. #14     Dec 22, 2007
  5. Retired

Retired

I bought them aftermarket. No connection required.

In fact, it was trading below IPO price for much of the first day.

#15     Dec 22, 2007
  6. Retired

Retired

I trade hot IPOs. I know this one will be hot because of Larry.

#16     Dec 22, 2007
  7. LOL, it's funny, cause I can't find the other side of that story from U.S. Department of Energy. They did hand out grants, for which FSLR or GE would have barely qualifed anyway.

But anyway, it's pretty obvious that Nanosolar is being built as the next hot stock as their P.R. has been very successful and avoided the real scrutiny behind their claims.

I also think Nanosolar will be the next hot IPO, as the results of their hype & P.R. are obvious. All the suckers looking for the next get-rich-stock are already willing to jump in head first.

If you can get actual IPO shares, definitely a good trade.

#17     Dec 22, 2007
  8. If you made a 85k profit then why aren't you off this board celebrating??? I know if I made that much in one day I would not be discussing it on ET. Post a trade confirmation for us all to see. I call bullshit along with everyone else.

#18     Dec 22, 2007
  9. Retired

Retired

Dude, $85k is cool, but I had pretty sizeable losses in the past few months also.

Who are you, the SEC or IRS?

#19     Dec 22, 2007
  10. It was a simple question, no sec or irs involved. You proved my point.

#20     Dec 22, 2007