Hotspotfx.com, a helluva trading

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Vinny Gigante, Jan 3, 2003.

1. No, by the ET community (referring to the alter-ego of VG).

#11     Jan 4, 2003
  2. Be careful ye who want the truth.

Next these bozos will say that shortboy didn't tell you Atlanta BEFORE the fact!

Anyone make money EACH of the last 3 years ???

#12     Jan 4, 2003

3. YEAH. BIG DEAL. I MADE A HELLAVA LOT MORE THAN SHORTDICK.COM MADE. WHAT HE DO IN 2002... 4%??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA:D

#13     Jan 4, 2003
  4. $3,965.00

INCLUDING INTEREST ON WHAT... A 50K ACCOUNT??:D

CONGRATS SHORTDICK.COM ON A JOB WELL DONE IN 2002.:D

#14     Jan 4, 2003
  5. I just checked out this characters website and read the "back days text." I don't think I've ever laughted as hard in my life. This guy couldn't possibly have a single subscriber.

#15     Jan 4, 2003
  6. Babak

Babak

I'm a private person who doesn't like talking about pnl but I'll make an exception in this case. 2003 is still shiny and new ....and my pnl is already twice what shortboy made in all of 2002 (even including his interest income).

But that is neither here or there. The only reason I bug you is because I'm trying to protect those who may be naive enough to think this guy is legit. Otherwise I am in no mood for a pissing contest.

#16     Jan 5, 2003
  7. that what you saying babak? could you please explain why you think so.

I'm under the belief that he has an unbelievable personal performance, like making money EVERY year since 1996 according to 2 Wharton Business School graduates in their book.

If that's true, he's certainly legit. Now throw in that he had a successful (in my opinion) website that was featured TWICE in the Wall St. Journal, as well as Forbes magazine etc etc, and it sound's like a REALLY LEGIT trader to me. He proved online he could make money EACH year, and his past performance says the same thing.

But maybe that criteria doesn't work for you.

Vinny

#17     Jan 5, 2003