Hotforex gets FCA license

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by pipeguy, Jan 26, 2019.

1. pipeguy

pipeguy

Finally they created UK branch, moving my trading there, don't care about leverage cap, safety of funds is of utmost priority.

Just inform traders there who trade with them so they can start transition process.

2. jharmon

jharmon

3. pipeguy

pipeguy

4. jharmon

jharmon

It's a bucket shop.

5. pipeguy

pipeguy

Wrong opinion deserves to exist too :)

Cheers

6. jharmon

jharmon

Of course - they're counting on you getting it wrong!

7. pipeguy

pipeguy

Man, taking a course on institutional economics would really help you to understand why you are wrong. Getting education is a signal to employer you'd be good to the position, same when the entity accepts the pain to get stricter regulation - it sends economic agents a signal about additional safety.

PM me I can send you good books so you can raise your education level a bit ;)

8. jharmon

jharmon

Quite simply: The Forex broker business model is as follows:
    a) Take minor profits on the spread on winning traders and standard players using Forex for standard international (non-speculative) business.
    b) Take opposing positions on losing traders (aka bucket shop model) since most fail
    c) Emulate (front-run) winning traders on other platforms

What on earth are you talking about?
    What "economic agent"? What is this pain you speak of? Who said anything about an employer? I'm a trader.

That sentence appears to be written in English, but it's still nonsense. Are you using some sort of translator?

My response: You are writing gibberish.

Oh really? Pot. Kettle. Black.

I wonder how that translates to jibber-jabber?

9. pipeguy

pipeguy

Come on man, downgrading debate to the level "whose english is better" is ...patetic.. or pathetic, sorry, still try to remember the word ;) You won here

Also as an unfounded claims expert, could you please explain why 90% of fx brokers don't want to be regulated by FCA. Yeah the bucketshops you talk about?

10. jharmon

jharmon

It's simple: It's due to the high-level of capital reserves required by FCA. Front-running is also not permitted too.

#10     Feb 6, 2019