Hotels/Villas in Milan

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Sioux, Mar 11, 2004.

1. My moms family is still located just outside Milano, so I would not want to spend over 800 USD to stay in a hotel. Frankly, most europeans are comming over here because of the favorable exchange rates. I like the idea of going to a local resort by car and spending less than half that rate to have a nice room with an ocean view and great food and services. Until the exchange rates change (or someone in my family dies), I plan to stay here and buy American.

#11     Mar 11, 2004
  2. impetus

impetus

Try:
    Pensione Berlusconi, Arcore (Milano)

#12     Mar 11, 2004
  3. Sioux

Sioux

impetus,
    Do you have a link?? I can't find..

#13     Mar 11, 2004
  4. Transact Futures

Transact Futures Transact Futures

I like that name Eurocheapo!

#14     Mar 11, 2004
  5. Bob111

Bob111

#15     Mar 11, 2004
  6. fabrizio

fabrizio

Sure , great Idea .
    Firts Because Is bringing the name of Silvio. And as founder in 1993 of Forza Italia Politc Party I cannot advice anithing better.

Howvere you got to solve the shuttling problem:and you know how jammed is the Milano Laghi normally, which includes renting a car . And renting cars in Italy isn't inexpensive as in US. So you end up with at least 200 Euro per day in total not counting the gas.

So Sioux , you know my advices........

BTW there is a large number of places used by models just arrived from US. Hotel Ariosto ( via Ariosto) is one of those. Is used to be inexpensive , I do not know now.

I keep advicing you Grand hotel de La Ville. 220 € per night, via Hoeply, 300 mters from Monte. Spa and Swimming pool.

I doubt you gonna find any vacancy now. But give it a try.

Or - if you like - I'll do it . You know I know the Owner.
    And from Time to Time we organize seminars.

Let me know

#16     Mar 13, 2004
  7. Sioux

Sioux

Fabrizio,

Thank you. We are staying at the Sar Hotel Rosa for most of our trip. I was looking for something else during MICAM (Friday, Sat, Sun)
    I arrive on Tuesday morning at Malpensa. I will give you a call when I arrive.

Susan

#17     Mar 15, 2004
  8. Sioux

Sioux

Fabrizio,

Maybe we should put together an ET Italy meeting once a month.
    What do you think??

Susan

#18     Mar 15, 2004
  9. Good idea.

#19     May 16, 2004