Hotels in Tokyo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bundtrader2, Nov 28, 2002.

1. I need a decent hotel in Tokyo for a 2 day layover. I prefer not to be "encapsulated"

2. def

def Sponsor

how much you willing to pay?

3. Would like to stay < 200. I would prefer a hotel close to the airport and my girlfriend would prefer a spa or hot spring outside of the city.

4. Tell me where you are going to stay (what area) and how much you want to spend. I might know of something?

5. is about 1.5 hours outside of central Tokyo. If you want to see anything of Tokyo then trust me, you don't want to stay near the airport. Tourists looking to go outside Tokyo for a spa usually end up at Nikko or Hakone. Of course there are hundreds of other places, but these are probably the most popular amound tourists. For the spa experience I prefer Hakone, but Nikko has more to offer in the surrounding city/area. Overall, Nikko would be my first choice.

6. Great info! My girlfriend thanks you.

7. def

def Sponsor

i'll defer to the guys living there. was going to recommend a few but they were over the 200 a night range. If you are going as a tourist, consider the city or someone near a train/subway line as taxis can be very expensive.