Hot Keys

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Eldredge, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Eldredge

Eldredge

The link worked, they do have hot keys or keyboard shortcuts. I'm not sure I can do exactly what I want, but it is getting me closer.

I have looked at several brokers, and for my immediate needs, I think AMP is best with Ninja Trader a close second. I have no real complaints with IB (the broker I have used for a long time) other than their margins are much higher than I am looking for right now. If you aren't looking to get over leveraged, I would consider them too.

#11     Feb 28, 2018
  2. mbondy

mbondy

On that page I linked you to there was also a section on custom commands which I think are shortcuts for order types/quantity and all that.

#12     Feb 28, 2018
    Eldredge likes this.
  3. MotiveWave

MotiveWave Sponsor

MotiveWave has a lot of keyboard shortcuts and also the ability to create custom keyboard shortcuts for many of the tools and actions within the software (including Trade functions). You can see more info in our User's Guide in Section 3.32 for Short Cuts: https://www.motivewave.com/guides/MotiveWave_Users_Guide.pdf

You can connect to AMP, NinjaTrader brokerage, IB and many others within MotiveWave.

#13     Mar 9, 2018