Hot Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. some computer setups are crazy, I guess its for people who really make a career out of trading forex, mostly they monitor more than one pair to look for movement that might affect other pairs and so on, i have seen some setups that involves not just monitors but they actually use smart flat tv screens LOL but i dont think i can afford that! im good with 17 inch monitor and cellphone as well :D maybe a tablet at times :D

#71     Oct 25, 2013
  2. Pamm is good option but my advice is do not let trade someone with your money. I personally believe to trade as a individual trader instead of Pamm.

#72     Dec 23, 2013
  3. I shorted EUR/CAD moments ago. It is now at 1.4550.

Vive le Canada! A bas la veille!

#73     Dec 23, 2013
  4. Why not smaller lotsize. You know oanda?

If you sponsor top traders, let me know.

#74     Dec 23, 2013
  5. When are you people going to learn that leverage has nothing to do with risk?

I can trade with a 500:1 leverage account and still risk only 2% of my capital on each trade.

500 to 1 leverage simply means that your broker will allow you to buy (or short) 500 units of something with only 1 unit "faith deposit", it does not say anything about the percentage of trading capital you can allocate to each trade. YOU control this percentage, regardless of leverage used.

#75     Dec 23, 2013
  6. Careful TradingJournals, "A bas la veille" does not mean anything, even in French :p

#76     Dec 23, 2013
  7. doggyfx

doggyfx

I trade with hotforex at 1:100 leverage and find it quite comfortable for me. I really do not recommend to trade with larger leverage, because it becomes more difficult to handle a risk.

#77     Jan 10, 2014
  8. yeah for starters low leverage is the best thing to do, though i trade on a 1:500 leverage but with a smaller ac count :) If i do go for a higher deposit i might consider lower my leverage to 1:200 or maybe 1:100 :) its safe and im in no rush :D

#78     Feb 4, 2014
  9. w3c

w3c

this broker was recommended to me by a fellow trader, im kinda new, is there anything i should look out for as a new trader?

#79     Mar 14, 2014
  10. Agreed but same goes for any body trading forex... Rigged unregulated markets with "broker" more often then not acting as counter-party. All sorts of scams going on in those "brokers".

CME futures on forex are a viable instrument and better alternative.

#80     Mar 16, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.