Hot Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You're made a good choice, after spending 1 year with this broker, I see this is a genuine company, decent broker. They have improved a lot and it made my trading also my experience improved too.

#51     Jun 7, 2013
  2. sanfo

sanfo

did you use myhotforex to withdraw money?
    It seems the previous paper form is not available anymore?

#52     Jun 19, 2013
  3. Im still using the old system haha old habbits are hard to break. but i guess with the myhotforex system you only need to use the form once, then its good from there. not so sure though but its quite an improvements from the past couple of years I say!

#53     Jun 20, 2013
  4. Use paper form is a normal way but I think you should use myhotforex system for automatically withdraw. That save time for print, sign, scan, rescan, email....

#54     Jun 21, 2013
  5. WARNING !

this broker erased my profits , stay FAR AWAY

#55     Jun 21, 2013
  6. I don't think that this broker is scam, I`m trading with them from long time and I had not faced such issue, My suggestion is you can talk with customer support about you issue. I`m sure that they will resolve your issue.

#56     Jul 2, 2013
  7. Pipflow

Pipflow

It would be valid if you can prove with facts because we need to see facts.

#57     Jul 2, 2013
  8. sanfo

sanfo

it's normal to see complaints, however, hotforex works fine with me in a long time

#58     Jul 4, 2013
  9. Can we trade Forex with mobile trading in Hotforex? I have never tried.

#59     Jul 17, 2013
  10. yeah mobile trading is an option, there are iphone ipad android even balckberry platform, they are good for checking out trades even executing orders but charting is done better on MT4 ofcourse. :)

#60     Sep 3, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.