Hot Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well pamm is basically traded by someone else, that has a fee that goes to the fund manager, if successful you earn up to 80% if in lose im not sure but there is no guarantee.

#201     Sep 8, 2016
  2. bublu

bublu

So is this can be a good option for retail traders like us who trade with small capital but make some regular profits on investments?

#202     Sep 12, 2016
  3. w3c

w3c

The PAMM share is only 20%, follow me, it's too good to trade PAMM. It's reason many PAMM services grew as mushrooms after raining.

#203     Sep 14, 2016
  4. yeah to some extent i have to agree, but so far manual trading is doing well anyway, most my focus is on. thanks.

#204     Sep 16, 2016
  5. doggyfx

doggyfx

20% monthly or its annual growth? My Pamm portfolio at Hotforex now yields 8% monthly, what is your return?

#205     Sep 19, 2016
  6. 8% a month is a good number, as long as its done safely and hey, 8% of anything is better that 0% of everything right!

#206     Sep 25, 2016
  7. bublu

bublu

I guess safety is first even if the payouts are slow and usually those safer investment avenues pays little but consistent income and that's why many investors invest in those stocks which are secure no matter what they pays. So investing in PAMM can also be an option for investors who don't want to trade directly but willing to get regular income streams.

#207     Sep 26, 2016
  8. w3c

w3c

American has numerous of funds, where many spare millions USD looking for a potential thing to invest into. And PAMM is a shortcut of it and if you have spare money, find a good PAMM acc and invest to it. It's better for you to trade manually, because you lost your time and maybe your money.

#208     Sep 27, 2016
  9. doggyfx

doggyfx

Those funds are too much for PAMMs at least it is hard to provide same yields (4-5% monthly) when your deposit is 100 times higher.

#209     Sep 28, 2016
  10. w3c

w3c

Yes, the yield could be very small but if it's consistent and you have SPARE CASH, why don't invest?

#210     Sep 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.