Hot Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doggyfx

doggyfx

What commission are you talking about? Managers' fee? Do you use PAMM with Rescue Level, is it useful for regular investors like us?

#191     Aug 16, 2016
  2. w3c

w3c

Yes, I meant manager fee. Because many talented trader advertise about their trading service without a trading platform and it is really risky. And a PAMM platform should be the best thing.

#192     Aug 17, 2016
  3. yeah the only concern i guess with pamm is the managers, i mean its ok if i know any of them personally,actually its been a while and i have said this before pamm is a good long term option, though i just didnt have time to actually check but hopefully soon enough.

#193     Aug 18, 2016
  4. doggyfx

doggyfx

Yeah you need to be careful choosing fresh PAMM's as min deposit to open such account is $300. I think performance can be verified only by accounts age what is at least one year for me.

#194     Aug 23, 2016
  5. bublu

bublu

I haven't had experienced any PAMM as yet however I had received some emails from hotforex about PAMM but i didn't got time reading those mails. I think its better to stick with my regular trading account as i am able to earn good profits through it.

#195     Aug 24, 2016
  6. yeah, im sticking to regular accounts for now, and hey there are accounts that acctually allow 300 min deposits huh? i think it was a min of 500 or something though not sure.

#196     Aug 25, 2016
  7. w3c

w3c

500$ is minimum deposit of Premium account, micro is much smaller. 300$ is the new minimum deposit for PAMM accounts.

#197     Aug 30, 2016
  8. doggyfx

doggyfx

Going to open PAMM soon, hope there won't be any hassle with account opening (like proof of qualification, CFA paper,etc.)

#198     Sep 6, 2016
  9. bublu

bublu

I also noticed an email from hotforex related to this PAMM accounts however can someone please elaborate it a bit as i am trading with a regular account..

#199     Sep 7, 2016
  10. doggyfx

doggyfx

Do you want to invest in their PAMMs? Choose those which offer rescue levels.

#200     Sep 7, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.