Hot Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh...so you use the default they give you of 300:1...and you always test with 5K..when every other mt4 dealer lets you choose...why is HotForex special? give me a reason?

If you run several platforms you got to register EACH TIME on their website now and get the email and then contact a CSR for any changes that are built right into MT4. This is just inconvienient. If they do not have server resources then they should get it!

This does not make sense...if you are used to trading with real dollars at 1K with 500:1 for each platform...They even limit the # of live platform accounts to five.

You should always train your mind with what you trade with live.

IT IS A HUGE DEAL ENOCH

Do you trade enoch? or are you just a poster child for HotForex?

I am going to stick with the dealers here in the USA until the Dodd Frank issue gets clearer to me anyways......

ES

#11     Jan 4, 2012
  2. i am in......

stopping at the local duty free to pick up an ak-47 and a box of flash bangs when i go to visit.

looks like a dt short trade 2 me.

s

:cool:

#12     Jan 4, 2012
  3. sanfo

sanfo

I think it's just a default setting for the live account, and you can change it according to your needs by requesting the customer support. I'd opened an account there too, and I asked them to change the leverage, it's quick. don't bother with such questions.

Somebody want higher leverage and some does not, it's just preference.

if the live talk is busy, just send an email. actually i don't like live talk much.

#13     Jan 31, 2012
  4. Tough? hmmmm....This indicates they have a dealing desk. Can you elaborate on what you mean by tough? Tough for who? Isn't it simply to feed the prices from the banks to their MT4 and make their spread, eventhough it wider and sporadic at the end of the year? By the way how can they trade straight through when they allow 0.01 lotsize? Just curious.

ES

#14     Mar 1, 2012
  5. RJH311

RJH311

I opened a demo account with them today and was able the input the amount and leverage when opening mt4. Looks like they may have addressed your problem.

#15     Mar 22, 2012
  6. I Think its good broker but not the best and their platform are not really comfortable for me like other brokers such as forexcontrol , other broker also provide 24/7 support . but they are not .

#16     Mar 24, 2012
  7. sanfo

sanfo

Hotforex are using MT4, MT4 is the most popular and used platform in the world. and they are 24/5 livechat. There is billing support on weekend, WHO CAN HELP YOU WITH EVERYTHING? THERE IS NO EXECUTION DEPARTMENT, AND MANAGEMENT ON THE WEEKEND. BUT BILLING WILL HELP YOU.

#17     Mar 26, 2012
  8. I think with regards to demo accounts, you can set it up on mt4, the leverage and starting balance! :)

#18     Mar 29, 2012
  9. Do you allow scalping and hedging? Do you have trading context for 1 day period? At what gmt market closed on friday and at what gmt market open on monday morning in Hotforex?

#19     Sep 11, 2012
  10. Scalping and hedging is allowed with hotforex, Im bad in math but I think they open and close at GMT+3 when DTS applies, if not then its GMT +2. I hope i got it right, but better yet you can contact their support just to be sure if there is other inquiries.

#20     Sep 12, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.