Hot Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doggyfx

doggyfx

There are some good new accounts with high returns unfortunately I can't find the way to get in touch with them? Can I ask support their contact details.

#181     Jul 26, 2016
  2. w3c

w3c

Check their display name on Google.

#182     Jul 29, 2016
  3. doggyfx

doggyfx

Ok thanks I will try

#183     Aug 1, 2016
  4. they should have a website or maybe a forum with more details about them, if not yeah i guess you can ask support, im just not sure how it works really. do let us know how it goes..

#184     Aug 3, 2016
  5. doggyfx

doggyfx

Have you personally tried to invest in their PAMMS with rescue level like this https://v2pamm.hotforex.com/hf/en/managerdetails.html?managerID=1041607 ?

#185     Aug 3, 2016
  6. I havent had the time to go through the details but i admit i have the thought for years now!! but never had the need to do so.

#186     Aug 5, 2016
  7. doggyfx

doggyfx

I've invested 2200$ there so far split between several managers with aggressive and conservative strategies. I can say that this type of investments can yield good results if you know how to reduce risk expsure of your portfolio which is main problem..

#187     Aug 10, 2016
  8. hey not bad, to let us know how it goes.. best of luck, i hope it all goes well :)

#188     Aug 11, 2016
  9. doggyfx

doggyfx

Sure I will, btw you can also try to put a couple of bucks there just for test so we can better understand which managers are best pick out of their list. What do you think?

#189     Aug 12, 2016
  10. w3c

w3c

Actually fund manager and investor should work on a PAMM platform, the commission doesn't matter for themselves protection. Follow me, the fund manager always have advantages in PAMM trading without platform.

#190     Aug 16, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.