Hot Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doggyfx

doggyfx

Yeah probably you are right lets skip such time wasters.

#161     Feb 23, 2016
  2. yup, its nothing unusual really, you will find more of those people online. sad but true, happy trading everyone

#162     Mar 17, 2016
  3. doggyfx

doggyfx

Btw what type of account you're running with Hotforex? Just tryin to figure out which is best trading cost scheme for scalping.
    Thanks

#163     Mar 25, 2016
  4. w3c

w3c

^
    I advise you to find a good PAMM account and invest to it, hotforex has many good PAMM account worth to participate.

#164     Mar 30, 2016
  5. doggyfx

doggyfx

Could you give me some examples. I just really can't understand how to evaluate their performance.
    Thanks.

#165     Mar 31, 2016
  6. w3c

w3c

Actually it's my secret and everyone use their experience to evaluate the suitable PAMM ones.
    But I advise you to check:
    - Age of PAMM
    - Profit
    - Drawdown

#166     Apr 22, 2016
  7. doggyfx

doggyfx

Yeah, thanks, but what about statistics of performance?? Do you use it somehow??

#167     Apr 25, 2016
  8. doggyfx

doggyfx

Another question is what is rescue level their fund managers offer?? Is it a kind of responsibility for out money invested from their side?? Should I choose managers who offer this feature?

#168     May 3, 2016
  9. w3c

w3c

With such these questions, I think you should contact the PAMM manager or CS.

#169     May 13, 2016
  10. doggyfx

doggyfx

Do you know how to get in touch with them? They don't post their contact information in the PAMM account description...

#170     May 14, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.