Hot Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by ElectricSavant, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hotforex is a market maker who winds the spread during news hrs to trip the stop loss they wind the spread even 30 pips.one of the worst broker I ever meet in life.

#151     Oct 30, 2015
  2. this jett moore at one point said it was 600, then now its 800 pretty much an obvious spam. do you even have any screen shots to this stupid claim? I can provide you with a 1 year history or decent withdrawals with NO PROBLEM at all.. i even doubt you would reply to my post! new account user with only one post and the first claim is so nonesense he has nothing to back it up..

3 new account 3 new stupid claims, with no evident argument to back it up.. come on? do you even trade FOREX for gods sake? or just paid to post some SH*T!

#152     Nov 2, 2015
  3. asanemma

asanemma

Yesterday I made a credit card payment to fund my account at HOTFOREX. I followed up with a live chat to ensure they had received the payment. They informed me they had not received a payment. I provided them with a copy from my credit card company showing a payment had been received by them. HOTFOREX said they would look into it. Today I followed up with HOTFOREX and was told they did not have a payment from me. I went to my credit card company and received documentation HOTFOREX had been paid and taken the funds. I informed HOTFOREX of my conversation and again HOTFOREX said they would look into the matter. My credit card company also provided me with documentation where HOTFOREX had tried to debit my credit card a second time for an unauthorized withdrawal. I communicated that information to HOTFOREX and have now requested they credit my credit card with the original amount plus the transactions costs charged by my credit card. I said to have this done by today as HOTFOREX continues to tell me they are 'investigating' the matter.

#153     Nov 3, 2015
  4. here are a couple of things to consider:

1. you did not provide an account number or a decent email
    2. where are the screenshots? evidence?
    3. and this i am certain, he wont even bother replying to me this asenema. why? because its an obvious spam posts or known as paid post, now i dare this person to provide a decent argument, I will be more than glad to share my withdrawals here through payoneer, skrill etc. even bank statements if needed. coz the only this i see in his posts is BS. paid to post.

I will be waiting for your reply, lets see how far you can take this argument?

#154     Nov 9, 2015
  5. The only thing this person will be doing is creating new account with new claims with different names, in the end its just the same person, who has no idea what forex is all about and all he knows is to post some BS only for pocket change. very childish.

#155     Nov 9, 2015
  6. it was expected these spammer are not there to provide anything except some bad comments, obviously paid to do so. damn...

#156     Nov 19, 2015
  7. asanemma, yep, many brokers are scum:( so, what tell u hotforex now?

#157     Nov 26, 2015
  8. dont bother they will never answer, paid spammers, they talk lots of SH*T with no evidence, pretty obvious. HF has no issues and i speak from my personal experience only, last withdrwal was done on the 21st for my christmas shopping and it was processed like all other withdrwals with no issues. pisses me off :) happy holidays everyone

#158     Dec 28, 2015
  9. doggyfx

doggyfx

Skimmed over his post, guess there is identification problem, its often to get problems funding your broker balance because its too strict to avoid unauthorized payments. That's why brokers don't hurry to fund balances where payment source is credit card. I guess you should sit and wait. What was the amount you deposited, asanemma?

#159     Feb 12, 2016
  10. dont expect any reply from a 1 poster, its just a stir post, I dont even think he was an actual trader. :)

#160     Feb 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.