Hostages taken in Bagdad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by steve46, Apr 13, 2004.

1. Hey Folks:
    The way I see it, if someone can start a thread offering to trade tapes of bums fighting, I can certainly offer a public opinion about this situation. As a younger person, I used to laugh when I heard older guys talk about what they would like to do "if they were 20 years younger". Now that I am one of those "older guys", I understand a little bit better what they were talking about. a little more than 30 years ago, I enlisted and went through hell (in fact part of it was called "hell week") after a neighbor appeared at my parent's doorstep, crying because her husband had been shot down and killed over a rice paddy in vietnam. I never forgot what her face looked like, and I imagine she never got over that experience. I don't have much hope that politicians will get the message and make use of the 3,500 very well trained spec soldiers who could really make a difference. Instead they send national guardsmen (men & women) who train just a few weeks a year, and put them in harm's way. Now they are ending up hostages while these morons talk about how they won't negotiate. This is pretty damn pathetic. Thanks, Steve46

2. What does this have to do with Bumfights?

You're pathetic.

to

3. Go back to your bumfights tape. Get a life. Moron.