Horse Slaughter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, May 24, 2004.

1. Cutten

Cutten

Well, I prefer to wait for at least a quick equine nod of the head in the general direction of a dinner plate. You can't expect these horses to speak English, you know.

#51     May 25, 2004
  2. Oh, then you're the right person to ask this. With regard to what to use on horses, would you suggest mustard or mayo?

#52     May 25, 2004
  3. ___________________________________________

Horse radish.

#53     May 25, 2004
  4. Yes, of course. Thanks.

#54     May 25, 2004
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Whatever you do, don't stand behind him when you are asking him. He may nod in the direction of the plate but he'll also kick you out the back door. Then sell your body for scraps. LOL.

#55     May 25, 2004
  6. I have been spending the past 16 years or so trying to figure out what a "compassionate conservative" is.

Thanks to you Mav, now I know!
    :D :D :D

Peace (as always)
    :)RS

#56     May 25, 2004
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

LOL. RS, I don't know if this is good or bad.

#57     May 25, 2004
  8. TigerO

TigerO

Actually, no longer contributing to the animal holocaust is really no big deal at all, you don't miss anything when you join the ever increasing number of innumerous people just saying no to barbaric murder and who decide to no longer consume brutally slaughtered animals, just check out some vegetarian dishes on the web, you really and truly won't miss anything at all.

Quite to the contrary.

Matter of fact, you start feeling a lot better. Dead animal stays and rots in your intestines for months, if you no longer eat that you'll not only feel better, but also statistically go the doctor 20% less than your fellow carnivores.

Also, you'll start looking much better, with a much clearer complexion.

Plus, you'll even start smelling much better than people who eat animals.

It's win/win.

:cool:

#58     May 26, 2004
  9. Why do so many vegans look like minions of Dracula in need of a serious withdrawl from the blood bank? :) :)

#59     May 26, 2004
  10. TigerO

TigerO

I'm not vegan, matter of fact right now I still eat fish although that might change at some point, and very happily, I might add, I also bear little if any resemblance to Dracula or his minions :D

I think though that vegan Paul still looks quite ok and un-vampire-like as well::)

"Ex-Beatle and longtime PETA supporter Paul McCartney’s collection of animated short films contains new music, stunning animation, and messages about being kind to animals. Read McCartney’s Q&A with Entertainment Weekly and buy your copy of the DVD through the PETA Bookstore link below.

Entertainment Weekly: One cartoon has animals fleeing to a carnivore-free island. Hunters won’t be buying this for the kids.

Paul McCartney: But hunters’ wives will, to get the guys to stop it. I’ve been on that kick for a long time, and it is my point of view that it is a good thing to be aware of animals. I mean, they are our fellow inhabitants on the planet. But the other great instigator that way was Walt Disney. … Think about Bambi, Dumbo, The Fox and the Hound—there’s a lot of animal awareness in Disney films. It’s a great tradition I’m following. And let’s face it, it’s cool to tell kids to respect animals.

Click here to purchase Paul McCartney: The Music and Animation Collection."

http://www.peta.org/feat/pauldvd/

[​IMG]

:) :)

#60     May 26, 2004