Horrific Provocation and Tehran-Sponsored 9/11 Needed to Trigger Iran Invasion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mvector, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Mvector

Mvector

Brookings: "Horrific Provocation" and "Tehran-Sponsored 9/11" Needed to Trigger Iran Invasion

February 5, 2012

In a 2009 policy paper, published by the influential Brookings Institute, the authors propose almost anything to guarantee dominance of Persia, including such measures as bribery, lying, cheating and mass murdering in the shape of an all-out military assault on Iran. The paper "Which path to Persia: Options for a New American Strategy toward Iran" is just one of many recent and not so recent examples of an unwavering resolve by the Anglo-American establishment to engage Iran militarily and acquire its natural resources at the same time.

The group of authors a cozy little convergence of globalists contemplate four separate options on "how to deal with Iran" in the cold bureaucratic language that poses as scientific but really amounts to little more than the intelligent musings of a calculating psychopath. The first option, "Dissuading Tehran" through diplomatic means is being discussed as something tried, tested and discarded into the trashcan of history. The second option, "Disarming Tehran" covers several ways of rallying the "international community" around the globalists intentions. In the third part, "Toppling Tehran" the warmongering increases as the writers contemplate both covert and overt military action against the Islamic republic of Iran. In the fourth and last section, 'Deterring Tehran' the option of 'containment' is elaborated upon. The proposed final strategy predictably involves all of the above mentioned options, in roughly the same order of appearance.

more - http://www.infowars.com/brookings-h...ponsored-911-needed-to-trigger-iran-invasion/

2. Mvector

Mvector

U.S. and Israel Set Stage for False Flag and Iran Attack

February 4, 2012

Events over the last several days reveal that the United States and Israel plan to conduct a false flag terror event to be blamed on Iran. The event will likely occur within the next six months and will result in an attack on Iran prior to the November election.

Intelligence in U.S. and Israel Warn of Domestic Terror Attack

Officialdom in the United States and Israel have issued a warning about an Iranian “threat stream” against Israeli “soft targets” in America.

The warning arrives several days after Obama’s intelligence boss James Clapper said Iran may strike inside the United States,

“We predict that the threat on our sites around the world will increase… on both our guarded sites and ‘soft’ sites,” states a letter sent out by the head of security for the Israeli Consul General for the Mid-Atlantic States.

Guarded sites are Israeli government facilities like embassies while soft sites are Jewish synagogues, schools, and community centers.

Yoram Cohen, the head of Israel’s security service Shin Bet, said recently that Iran’s Revolutionary Guard will attack Israeli and Jewish targets abroad in response to the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists.

In January it was reported Mossad was behind the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientist Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan.

“The thwarted assassination plot of a Saudi official in Washington, D.C., a couple of months ago was an important data point,” a nameless official told ABC News, “in that it showed at least parts of the Iranian establishment were aware of the intended event and were not concerned about inevitable collateral damage to U.S. citizens had they carried out an assassination plot on American soil.”

Cohen linked the alleged threat to the discredited plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador in October. A court document in the case revealed that the FBI and the DEA concocted the plot as a sting operation and used failed used car salesman and alcoholic Mansour Arbabsiar as a patsy. Arbabsiar, who is from Iran, thought he was participating in a drug deal.

Despite the fallacious nature of the plot, intelligence officials used it to hype the specter of Iranian terrorism that will likely result in a false flag operation used as a pretext to invade Iran.

“In the past few weeks, there has been an escalation in threats against Israeli and Jewish targets around the world,” an intelligence document cited by ABC News states. It warns that demonstrations against Israel “could potentially turn violent at local synagogues, restaurants, the Israeli Embassy and other Israeli sites.”

The Israeli bulletin also provides an excuse for the TSA to step-up intrusive pat-downs and demand travelers be subjected to dangerous naked body scanners at airports across the United States.

“According to our evaluation there is a possibility that the forged passports will be used in order to pass as Israeli citizens at the security checks in Israel and around the world. Israeli security authorities may consider an Israeli citizenship as a [criterion] to proceed with a more lenient security check in secure sites such as airports, etc.,” the bulletin explains.

The latest warning arrives two weeks after the Turkish newspaper Zaman reported that a cell of the Quds Unit of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard planned to attack U.S. embassy in Ankara and other targets across Turkey.

Fast Moving Timeline for War

The latest development follows a number of events over the past few weeks that point toward a concerted attack by Israel and then the United States on Iran:

• DEBKAfile reported earlier in the week that the United States will have 100,000 troops in the region by March. “Pentagon has been quietly massing troops and armaments on two islands located just south of the Strait of Hormuz, and within easy striking distance of Iran,” Mac Slavo wrote on January 31.

• On Friday, the establishment media reported that Defense Secretary Leon Panetta said “there is a strong likelihood that Israel will strike Iran in April, May or June,” according to the Washington Post. The timeline is predicated on Iran entering an Israeli contrived “zone of immunity” in its unsubstantiated effort to build a nuclear bomb.

more - http://www.infowars.com/u-s-and-israel-set-stage-for-false-flag-and-iran-attack/

3. Mvector

Mvector

Iran raid likely to drag in U.S. and hurt global economy

Reuters
    February 5, 2012

An Israeli raid on Iran’s nuclear facilities would deliver a painful shock to the global economy, revive flagging Islamist militancy and possibly drag the United States into a regional war whether it backed its ally’s attack or not.

As if that prospect was not alarming enough, any doubts Tehran entertained about the wisdom of building a nuclear weapon would vanish the moment the strike occurred.

These longstanding U.S. and European assumptions about the consequences of an Israeli attack on Iran are being re-examined with greater urgency in Western capitals after repeated warnings by Israel that the chance of a peaceful resolution may be closing.

more - http://www.infowars.com/iran-raid-likely-to-drag-in-u-s-and-hurt-global-economy/

4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Maybe Iran should stop developing nuclear weapons and cease threatening other countries.

That way we could avert all of this potential pain that seems to make you wet your panties.

5. james bond is right. . . . they should pursue other avenues.

6. Yeah they should stop invading other countries and annexing their land.

7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

If you didn't show such stupidity in your sniping little comments or such painful ignorance in your longer posts you would probably get more respect. Acting like a twat all the time isn't working for you.

8. You're putting too much emphasis on yourself , why do you think i was talking about you ?

9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

An error. I thought "james bond" was some kind of sideways snipe at me. If you did not intend that towards me then I apologize.

I assumed it because you take shots at me even when I'm arguing on the same side as you sometimes so I just expect it.

10. . :) . no hard feelings , and i did mess up with the ''birther'' post. so apologies both ways.
    its just in my nature to yank at peoples chains.This place is addictive , and lately P&R is becoming a little boring.
    so welcome Cohen / Jakejones. :) . and bring back FreeThinker.

#10     Feb 5, 2012