Hormone drives sexy women to infidelity, says study

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Monkey Boy, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Indeed it seems there is definitely one category of women that are likely to cheat (you or with you) and another who will need a lot of very good reasons to cheat. Maybe it has to do with hormones.

2. so basically they're saying that more attractive women are more likely to cheat. wow, another "NO DUHHH!" study. anyone who has more options is more likely to cheat or be inclined to look "for something better".

btw, what's the male equivalent of this hormone because i think i have gobs of it :D

3. karol88

karol88

yes, but now there is an excuse (backed by 'scientific' data):
    "sorry hun, it's my hormones acting up"
    :D

4. Just a fancy way of saying being a slut is genetic.

5. Arnie

Arnie

When I was a very young man, a friend told me that ALL women were whores. You just have to know the price. :D

6. Nice call. What did (s)he have to say about men?

7. We have two driving forces that determines much of our behaviour ..

Either,

We seek to move away from pain.

Or, toward pleaseure.

it's not our fault :(

8. Look nancy, America is the only country to ever walk on the moon. So that automatically means we are in charge of space. America is a place where super heroes live. This is where they are born. They are American. Where is your super hero, nancy?

I dont see spiderman swinging over the eiffel tower or the the african savannah. Batman doesn't roam italy either nancy. Super heroes are America, Americans are super heroes.