Hoping Obama's place of birth truly was in Hawaii

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, May 7, 2009.

1. I have a grateful respect for the freedom in USA. But Elians father has right to his child, and the USA law respect that right and gave Elian back to his family.
    Just like if a child is living in Camden NJ with thier father and grandparent and has food, education, and the home to sleep in and nurture and care. But someone tries to take that child from her family because they have the better house and better neighborhood. Is that ok to take a child from a family who love her and who she loves because someone think it is too poor compare to something else?
    Maybe storm troopers was because of the rumor of gun resistance from Elians cousin , and human chains around the house?
    The supreme court is saying Obama has a right to be President, so you think they lie?

#41     May 8, 2009
  2. Obviously, we can respectfully disagree.

Elian was not taken from a home in Boston to another in Seattle.The mother and son braved hazzards most of us would not contemplate. Why?

They were escaping from a communist dictator.Possibly, the mothers desire for her son to grow up in a somewhat free nation trumped the father's right. This was not a "normal" child custody case for crying out loud.

If you think Fidel is a nice guy, ask the Angolan's what Cuban soldiers and mercs were like.

To my knowledge, the SCOTUS has not accepted any of the various lawsuites regarding Mr. Obama's eligibility, therefore by default saying this is a can of worms we don't want to touch, not so much that they have made a legal determination.

And yes, storm troopers...the police forces of this nation are becoming para-military outfits...and federal "law enforcement" does not even have a constitutional right to exist .The best police forces , and I would argue the ONLY police forces that are legitimate are local [city] and county.

#42     May 8, 2009
  3. I did not say Fidel Castro is nice guy, you said I think that, but I do not. You make a fathers right into a political fight. Elian was about the right of the father to have his son, not about USA and Cuba politics. Both countrys try to use Elian tradgedy for their own agenda, but USA did finally respect the right of the father and did not try to please the republican Cuban American voters. That is what I am trying to say. USA respect the human right of Elians father to raise his child he loves.

#43     May 8, 2009
  4. What right is that?

Elain is illegitmate. His mom and dad divorced in May, 1991 and he was born in Dec, 1993.

The biological father of an illegitmate son doesn't even have visitation rights in the US. It was that way ruled by the USSC in 1989. So it's a lie to say that the US respects the right of a father of an illegitimate child to see his children.

And as the deportation goes, CLinton and every liberal rag said they would go by what the Florida state courts decided since it was a simple custody case. Liberal law professors and editors all over the country hailed this as an enlightened approach in news articles. They practically fell all over each other with their fawning over Reno/Clinton.

Then the Florida courts ruled to leave Elian with his family in Miami, and so Janet RenoNazi proclaimed that the Florida courts had no jurisdiction in the matter. And without even a pause, all those that had praised the RenoNazi proclaimed that she was right. WTF? Forget moving the legal goalposts, they tore them down altogether.

And then the seizing - INS agents said that the family was concealing Elain - a plain lie since the kid was about the only person on the planet whose whereabouts were documented on tv 24/7.

They also lied when they said that his uncle was unlawfully restraining him. the only reason Elian was still there was because no INS agent ever came to the house to get him.

So then the INS gets an illegal search warrant, based on the "unlawfully restrained" statement. 4th Amendment anyone?

Wake up dude. You have no clue about what went on....

#44     May 9, 2009