Hoping Obama's place of birth truly was in Hawaii

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, May 7, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's the matter, too much vodka again?

:D

#21     May 7, 2009
  2. Not enough...but a ton of stupidity in this thread.

#22     May 7, 2009
  3. Eight

Eight

Are you out of your fucking mind? The Constitution requires that a candidate be native born and a citizen. By Obama stonewalling on providing proof it's made quite obvious that he does not qualify...

You can't write that off with a little liberal backhanded wave of the hand.. that's a big deal to those of us that want rule of law and the constitution upheld. Obama is wiping his ass with the constitution, no wonder people are buying up all the ammo... they should..

I hope that George Soros didn't know about this issue when he backed the moron... he'll have to get his money back out of Barry's hide.. LOL

#23     May 7, 2009
  4. You know, I heard stuff about Clinton and his Cocaine ring and I could see him being the type to do it but drug dealing is probably last on the list of reasons he is trash.

#24     May 7, 2009
  5. Let us know if it looks like this one.

http://snarkybytes.com/?p=521

#25     May 7, 2009
  6. You know lol, I thought about pissed Soros will be when he finds out he spent millions on a "lame" horse. GE will be pissed too.

John

#26     May 7, 2009
  7. OK, I have both my wifes' and my daughters' in front of me.
    They both are titled " Certificate of Live Birth", the document for Mr. Obama, as shown on fightthesmears.com is titled "Certification of Live Birth"....

My wifes' document is the exact same format as the one shown in your above referenced link...exactly. My wife was born in 59.

My daughters' document is different in format [born in the mid/late 80's], but contains the following information:

State file #
    Child's Name
    DOB
    Hour
    Sex
    Hospital
    Location of birth / Island / County
    Signature of and certified by Physician / Mailing address
    Attendent type [M.D.]
    Registrar signature / Date received / date accepted
    Mothers info
    Fathers info
    Parent signature
    Race - Mother / Race - Father
    The certificate contains an official seal and date stamp

Mr. Obamas' certificate is lacking in many of the above items, little things like hospital name and physicians name, among other things.

#27     May 7, 2009
  8. “When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.‘s children.

Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4,1982.”

#28     May 7, 2009
  9. They probably changed the format sometime after your Wife's was produced.

Yes, so that the deal. Now that the Hawaiian state protocols relative to Births are being looked it is plain to see that he couldn't have been born in Hawaii because he was given a Certification and not a Certificate.

Here is the link to the Hawaiian statue governing birth certificates for children born out of state.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.HTM

John

#29     May 8, 2009
  10. Can't be born a citizen of another country and also be Natural Born American.

British Nationality Act of 1948 defined someone born of a British subject is also a British subject.

That is what the comment about how the act governed the status of his children meant.

The British Crown laid claims to Obama at birth which disqualifies him for natural born status. He could have been born in a Manger in Times Square and still probably not qualify.

John

#30     May 8, 2009