Hoping for a real bad jobs report next week...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by RangeTrader, Jul 1, 2012.

1. ... To help keep the rally momentum up.

We need something to get Bernanke announcing a new economic support program to get some serious momentum moving.

If Bernanke had a little more political power he could push it through, but he's up against the wall with the rest of the fed governors putting political pressure against his easing programs.

A solid 250+ point drop in the markets is about the only thing that guarantees a new economic support program and a major 300-400 point rally.

It's kind of funny... The fed has taken on a type of trader physiology in recent years... The proper kind for making money. When the market goes down hard they support the market. When the market goes up out of sight they withdraw support.

In the past things were different as they would just set interest rates lower and let things drift upward for years and years. Different times!

Bad jobs report and rumors of QE3 please!!! Lets keep this ball rolling!

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

By all means, keep it going. This way, the final resolution will be more epic!

3. nuclear attack, don't matter to me if it is on Iran or Israel (although I hope it is not on Israel because my daughter lives in Tel Aviv) but that's what we need, something BIG to get this market (has nothing to do with the economy) going again. Especially in an election year.