Hope-n-Change Update: Clueless Joe Biden HATES "Smartass" Voters !!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by quantsteve, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Vice President Joe Biden called the manager of a custard shop outside of Milwaukee, Wisc. a “SMARTASS” after the man asked him to lower taxes.
    Biden made the comment after the Kopp’s Frozen Custard shop manager told him that his dessert would be on the house if he lowered taxes.

“What do we owe you?” Biden is heard saying in footage captured by WISN-TV.
    "Don’t worry, it’s on us,” the manager replied. “Lower our taxes and we’ll call it [the custard] even.”

“Why don’t you say something nice instead of being a Smart-Ass all the time,” Biden said a few minutes later.

Biden was in Wisconsin to hit the campaign trail with Democratic Senator Russ Feingold. Just days earlier, the vice president told a crowd of Feingold’s supporters gathered at a fundraising event that “there’s no possibility to restore the 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/27/biden-calls-custard-shop-manager-smartass-taxes-comment/

2. I take it Biden quickly paid the manager via credit card!

3. :D

.....of course, ALWAYS borrow to spend:

It is the Obama Way.....:D

4. Biden saw a farmer collecting horse manure and asked him what it was for.

He said, "I'm putting it on my rhubarb."

"That's odd", Joe replied, "I usually put custard on mine."

5. ....Never fear. MSNBC will slime the Voter for talking honestly to "Assistant Dear Leader" ...

... expect Maddow/Olberman to pull all of this man's records so they can trash him.....:)

Kirsten Powers (Democratic Strategist):

"If Joe Biden was a republican he would have been Dan Quayled a long time ago."

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Joe Biden makes Sarah Palin look like a rocket scientist.

7. cstfx

cstfx

Question: Do modern-day presidents choose a VP based on their political philosophy and how it meshes with their own? or do they choose a VP knowing the choice would probably prevent another LHO if the result was that the VP would end up running the show?

8. cstfx

cstfx

And if Obama was republican, no one would give a shit about the Hitler effigies either.

And that birth certificate would be found too.

9. No. But your remark does.

#10     Jun 27, 2010