Hope-n-Change Update: Barry Looking for 'Ass to Kick'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by quantsteve, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Wait a minute. Wait just one minute on this.
    Posted by Erick Erickson
    Tuesday, June 8th at 4:58PM EDT

We’ve heard the quote from the President. Now read it.

No seriously. Read it again.

He is talking to experts not to find out how to solve the problem but to find out whose ass to kick? Seriously?

That is the President of the United States in his own words.

There is one well leaking caused by the collapse of one platform owned by one company.

Not only has Barack Obama not once talked to the CEO of that company, his big donor British Petroleum, he overreacted and shut down every company’s offshore drilling — every single one. He put, effective immediately, tens of thousands of people on the unemployment line.

And in the President of the United States own words, he’s not talking to experts to figure out how to solve the problem, but to figure out who to assign blame to.

This is not leadership. Heck, this isn’t even bullying.

This is failure.

#21     Jun 8, 2010
  2. Talk Is Cheap
    Posted by Erick Erickson
    Tuesday, June 8th at 10:06AM EDT

Last night, Barack Obama tried to play Mr. Tough Guy, but talk is cheap.

When George Bush stood on the rubble of the World Trade Center and said, “I can hear you! I can hear you! The rest of the world hears you! And the people — and the people who knocked these buildings down will hear all of us soon!” people knew he meant business.

People knew that George Bush would take action. They believed him.

When Barack Obama said he wants to find out whose rear end to kick, it’s just a convenient way for him to buy more time to tie this all to George Bush.

Barack Obama is a man who cannot function without an enemy — someone to blame for all his and our ills. Without an enemy, or a scapegoat if you will, he will not act.

It has taken Obama this long to get to Mr. Tough Guy because he is not tough and is no leader. He’s just a petulant community organizer trying to blame others instead of actually fixing the problem.

#22     Jun 8, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

Come on man, i believe Obama is an asshole, i have supported you many times before, do you really believe Obama saying "ASS" is some terrible act? It proves he is an idiot cause he thought it would make him look angry but it isnt a big deal.

#23     Jun 8, 2010
  4. Terrible act, no.

But certainly not presidential, not even close. (Now if he had said this regarding a terrorist act, hell yeah, I'd be pumping my fist!)

This remark is nothing but a magnifier that highlights the lack of problem solving skills this man has, which is damn freighting considering his status.

#24     Jun 8, 2010
  5. jem

jem

The funny thing is everyone in America knows who ass should have been kicked.

The only question is why it did not happen.
    The answer seems to be lobbying money, free housing BP , John Podesta, Rahm Emanuel and ironcally Jim Carvills lobbying group.

If the toxic rain falls -- I know whose asses will be kicked.

#25     Jun 8, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

Ok, so you agree with me, in that case keep em coming! Provided this turns away from the fact that Obama said "ASS" into the argument over how stupid he is to think that by saying "ASS" he looked tough, i am fine. I guess i misinterpreted you.

#26     Jun 8, 2010
  7. TGregg

TGregg

Somewhere Jimmy Carter is on his knees, thanking God for Obama.

#27     Jun 8, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

In more ways than one. :)

#28     Jun 8, 2010
  9. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

He should kick Helen Thomas's ass.

#29     Jun 8, 2010
  10. Barry's Ass Quest 2010::D
    Reporters touch the dangerous oil, Haley Barbour dismisses the tar balls showing up on the coast, and Obama looks for an ass to kick. (09:48)

http://www.thedailyshow.com/

#30     Jun 9, 2010