Hope-n-Change Update: Barry Looking for 'Ass to Kick'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by quantsteve, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why, you think they fabricated the video of your POTUS talking trash using an Obama look a like?

#11     Jun 8, 2010
  2. Obama is just responding to Spike Lee, who said: "One time, go off!" director Spike Lee urged on CNN's "AC 360°." "If there's any one time to go off, this is it, because this is a disaster."

#12     Jun 8, 2010
  3. Priceless!!

#13     Jun 8, 2010
  4. Full POTUS quote: “I was down there a month ago, before most of these talkin’ heads were even paying attention to the gulf. A month ago I was meeting with fishermen down there, standin’ in the rain talking about what a potential crisis this could be. and I don’t sit around just talking to experts because this is a college seminar, we talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers, so I know whose ass to kick.”

Gosh darn! Obama had to stand in the rain. I feel much better now knowing Obama is willing to stand in the rain for our country!

#14     Jun 8, 2010
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Not just stand in the rain, he's willing to learn whose ass to kick! And when it comes to deep oil wells run by multibillion dollar transnational corporations that are developed by teams of engineers, there's only one place to get information on that - from deadbeat fishermen who are standing around in the rain.

You'll note that The One has used similiar sources for his economic advice.

#15     Jun 8, 2010
  6. Who're the conservatives, accusing Obama of being tough on healthcare? I've heard charges of "jamming it through while the Dem's still have a majority", lying about "transparency and bi-partisanship" but I've never heard a conservative accuse Obama of being a hard ass. Candy ass yes but hard ass no. To possess a temper one must possess a core. AAA as always get's it completely right. All it takes is for Frank Rich and Maureen Dowdy to say he "lacks fire" and next thing he's, "kicking ass." Then again, maybe he takes his cues from Bill Maher.

#16     Jun 8, 2010
  7. Yes it's stupid for Obama to say what he did, I had to change the channel, I hate dumb ass talk, I can't stand it . My question to the right wingnuts is where was the outrage when Bush said something stupid like this every week? Well?? And for the record most all of Palin's quotes are similar to the dumb ass statement Obama made. So I'm sure ya'll have disdain for Palin too. Good, then we're in agreement on this one.

#17     Jun 8, 2010
  8. THE REPORTER MENTIONED ASS KICKING FIRST IN THE INTERVIEW.

#18     Jun 8, 2010
  9. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

Oh, then I guess it was ok then.

#19     Jun 8, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

Quite frankly this thing is being politicised far to much. Who in their right mind was naieve enough to think that Presidents dont swear?

The only thing i could say which makes Obama look stupid, is that he was dumb enough to think saying "whose ass to kick" would make him look angry, it was obviuosly a plotted move, like everything in this administration. If anything i would attack him for being dumb enough to think that saying that would make it look like he cared.

With that being said.....

I could give a flying bejeasily cunt fucker, who says ass in the presence of the biggest fucking liar of a shithead ever known to the bastards of a 2 legged whore who loved the cock in the history of dick faggot ass retard fuck...... Just for emphasis..... fuck fuck fuck.....FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!

:)

Just trying to desensitize you guys, so that the next time you dont feel the inexorable need to tell your mommy when someone says a four letter word.
    :) :) :)

:)

#20     Jun 8, 2010