Hope-n-Change Update: Barry Looking for 'Ass to Kick'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by quantsteve, Jun 8, 2010.

1. WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama says his talks with Gulf fishermen and oil spill experts are not an academic exercise. They're "so I know whose ass to kick."

It was part of a stepped-up White House effort to show Obama is actively engaged in dealing with the worst oil spill in the nation's history, and to distance itself from the London-based oil giant, formerly known as British Petroleum. Polls have shown a majority of Americans believe Obama has handled the crisis poorly.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/06/07/obama-looking-ass-kick-oil-catastrophe/

...Barry wants a what to frick ??

2. ANY OTHER REFERENCES BESIDE FAUX NEWS

3. USA Today:
    It's not every day you hear a president talk about looking for "ass to kick" -- in public, at least.

Yet President Obama used the phrase on NBC's Today show this morning in pushing back on talk that he hasn't been tough enough on the Gulf Coast oil spill.

"I don't sit around just talking to experts because this is a college seminar," Obama told Matt Lauer. "We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers, so I know whose ass to kick."

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2010/06/obama-looking-for-something-to-kick/1

...must be true if USA Today reports something about their Idol....who's "Ass they usually Kiss"...

4. What an embarrassment. The great intellectual can't come up with more presidential language than this? Is he trying to get some "street cred" ? What's next, Obama bitch-slapping some reporter who asks an impertinent question?

This is what you get when you elect an unqualified phony. He is weak and ineffectual, everyone from hamas to BP knows it, his polling shows it, so he tries to act tough and ends up looking like a fool.

5. You're right. We tried to warn the ET potlickers that he is a liar, fraud, phony... but nooooo... Obama... oooooh. America needs a break to merely survive this a-hole!

Too bad people can't vote with their brain rather than their greed. :mad: :mad:

6. Oh, the irony.

7. Ricter

Ricter

Well, except for the healthcare thing where he was too tough, but do carry on.

8. TGregg

TGregg

He's just locking in his base.

I wonder if he'll pull a Coleman Young who still holds God-like status in Detroit Michigan. One day some national news crew came in to chat with him and he said:

"Who the fuck do you think you are, to come in here and cross examine me?"

The libtards ate it up. They loved the guy.

9. Nobel peace price winner kicking ass LOL

10. Mercor

Mercor

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. Instead of diminishing evil, it multiplies it.

You may murder the liar, but you cannot murder the lie, nor establish the truth. You may murder the hater, but you do not murder hate, nor establish love. Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars.
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness, only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

#10     Jun 8, 2010