Hookup in NY w/ Ramoutar 4/9 or 4/16

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by RAMOUTAR, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Your right about one thing Lazybones, Jai is a friend of mine. Furtheremore, I dont appreicate you infering that Jai would use shills to put posts on ET. My friend Jai and I may have had some troubles in the recent past but I doubt that you would understand that Jai means alot to me and I would hate to see you smear his name or my name any further with your posts. Good luck Lazybones. By the way for what its worth you are doing a very good job with the snake oilers. Go after that guy Traderbrad some more I am sure there is more to find if you look a little deeper.

Good night bro.

#31     Apr 17, 2004
  2. Troubles in the past? I'm really confused, dont see any troubles here on the board between you and "your good friend Jai". Is there something I missed? What troubles? The only time a name gets smeared is if it has a consistency that allows it to get smeared. I haven't been able to smear your name or his. Was just questioning the relationship. If you share something in this forum, it might go to the next level, thats all.

You must understand...I'm 50, bald, a victim of ED, can't trade for sh*t, and have nothing else to do except elite.

#32     Apr 17, 2004
  3. LB I dont share personal information in a public forum. I will end this conversation by saying that Jai is a good friend of mine and that with all friendships there are ups and downs. There are no next levels to go to for you because this has nothing to do with you. Good Night and Happy Hunting for Snake Oilers.

#33     Apr 17, 2004
  4. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

Seth,

Glad to have met you finally. Always a treat to speak with someone who has a lot experience in the business, especially in an area that I don't have much experience in.

I don't get to the gym much, I do speed curls with my laptop. Older 19" VGA monitors are also very good for bench pressing :).

Lazybones,

Sorry we missed you too, the time was 7:00pmET, not 8:30pmLB. I had a copy of driver's license and record ready for you :)

We did run a nice tab, the service was good and to add to the observations that you and SethArb made, the ladies who served us were a class act.

It was a nice time.

#34     Apr 18, 2004