Hookup in NY w/ Ramoutar 4/9 or 4/16

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by RAMOUTAR, Mar 28, 2004.

1. looking forward to friday. is the party still ON ??

surfer :)

#21     Apr 14, 2004
  2. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

Still on!:D

#22     Apr 14, 2004
  3. for tomm in the big apple

Friday: Sunny skies. High 62F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
    Friday night: Mostly clear. Low 42F. Winds light and variable. :)

#23     Apr 15, 2004
  4. at least for a drink at 7 pm

made the mistake of going out drinking late earlier in the week

with a non trading friend till 3 am ...

it was not that many drinks , but that combined with loss

of sleep has left me drained today ...

am even taking a trading break to get some

chicken soup ...

wonder if the tavern has any good soup :p

#24     Apr 16, 2004
  5. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

Their food menu is pretty good, I'm sure you'll find something. If not I recommend their cold hops soup.

#25     Apr 16, 2004
  6. :(

due to circumstances beyond his control, marketsurfer will not be attending the event this evening. he apologizes and hopes to see you next time he is in town.

#26     Apr 16, 2004
  7. to those who showed up tonight at FR TAV.

it was fun ... hey Jai ... I need to get in the shape you are in

how often do you work out ? As much as the gal who served us

drinks ?

:p

#27     Apr 16, 2004
  8. ...called your Nanuet office and they said you had already left for NYC. I had plans in NYC then stopped in at Fraunce's, a very nice place. A great choice on your part. I walked past that building over 300 times, and never knew the history behind it, which is quite impressive.

I arrived later around 8:30pm, the man at the front desk said you already left. My buddies and I saw the wonderful ladies that SethArb referred to...wow! We ended up meeting with some other Elite folks (who were quite disappointed that you left). I bumped into someone from your past late early 90's (also an Elite member).

Did you leave copies with the ladies at the bar?

The ladies said that you and your buddies ran up quite a tab. Must have been much OJ and cranberry. They wouldn't divulge any info, did you leave them a fat tip or did they like your physique?

I may be joking with you, but I'm not finished with looking for some dirt on you :) Hope to see you at the next get together

#28     Apr 17, 2004
  9. Hey Lazybones I was there tonight so sorry I missed you. Had a good night it was fun. Strange that Seth didnt tell me he talked to you. Just spoke to him. That is weird. Have a good night anyway. Your freind Jay.

#29     Apr 17, 2004
  10. Don't know you, but based on this post it seems that both you and Ramouter know eachother...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=419873&highlight=ramoutar#post419873

I didn't speak with Setharb, and don't know him....I was referring to Setharb's post in this thread. Are you guys Ramouter shills?

Jay and Jai...hmm? THATS weird. Your Elite friend, LB! :)

#30     Apr 17, 2004