Hook up at Tampa Investors & Traders Expo Oct. 22nd

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by MichaelNorris, Oct 9, 2005.

1. I noticed on page 1 of this thread that I incorrectly put .com instead of .net for the website to register for this event. The correct URL is www.TampaExpo.net

#31     Oct 15, 2005
  2. Cerebus

Cerebus

Since I may be attending this event, I wanted to know if anyone here on ET, had had any dealings with any of these speakers , to know if people had a positive or negative experience with any of them.

#32     Oct 16, 2005
  3. For those who are interested in being able to hook up and network with other traders every month, the Cornerstone Investors Network traders club, who is hosting this Expo, has monthly meetings not only in Tampa, but also in Ft. Lauderdale, Chicago and Southern California. Orlando will be resuming club meetings at the beginning of the year with a new chapter coordinator we will be recruiting. So, if you are in any of these cities and want to attend monthly meetings, go to the club web site at www.CornerstoneInvestorsNetwork.com

#33     Oct 16, 2005
  4. I forgot to mention we webcast the regular club meetings as well, so even if you don't live in one of the cities where we have a chapter, you can tune into the club meetings over the web and network with other traders from around the country and the world in the chat room. With the webcasts, you can hear the speaker and see the speaker's charts and slides in real time. We are not webcasting the Expo, but we do webcast many of the club meetings we have each month and these webcasts are free, you don't even have to pay a monthly fee to use the webcast platform, it's free as well.

#34     Oct 16, 2005
  5. I've been asked in an email that was sent to me, if there were any traders from Orlando coming to this expo meeting in Tampa that might want to carpool over to this meeting in order to make connections with other traders in the Orlando area. So is anyone coming from Orlando that would want to carpool with other traders from Orlando to come to this meeting in Tampa on Oct. 22nd? Is so, let me know and I can pass it on to the person who emailed me about this.

#35     Oct 18, 2005
  6. Anyone coming from Orlando?

#36     Oct 18, 2005
  7. nlslax

nlslax

Can't make it this weekend due to previous plans and possibly Wilma.

Would like to hook up though with others in Orlando area. Have a small group in Seminole County. Looking to expand the group further.

Thanks.

#37     Oct 19, 2005
  8. Cerebus

Cerebus

Is this event still scheduled to place this Saturday or is it being rescheduled due to hurricane that may be hitting Florida this weekend?

#38     Oct 19, 2005
  9. This NOAA 5-Day hurricane graphic updates about every 6 hours:

[​IMG]

#39     Oct 19, 2005
  10. As of right now, it is still scheduled for this weekend.

#40     Oct 19, 2005