Hook up at Tampa Investors & Traders Expo Oct. 22nd

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by MichaelNorris, Oct 9, 2005.

1. No it is not.

#21     Oct 14, 2005
  2. Cerebus

Cerebus

Yes, I may be attending. I will know for sure in the next few days, after I find out if I have something else I may have to attend on that day.

#22     Oct 14, 2005
  3. Are there any full-time traders in the Tampa area who plan to attend? I went to one of the previous events, and about 90% of the attendees appeared to be retired men who dabbled in the market or wanted to learn more about trading. Let me be clear - "there's absolutely nothing wrong with that" ... I was just hoping to meet a few younger guys who actually trade for a living. I will admit, that meeting basically confirmed my opinion that most people just don't care about the markets anymore, and are much more interested in getting rich via the Florida real estate bubble.

Regards,

Slave2Market

#23     Oct 14, 2005
  4. Ebo

Ebo

"The Pristine Method" is not exactly in high demand these days.
    At least InterShow has a few hundred vendors and some tail to look at. I will see ya'll @ The Vegas Trader's EXPO.

#24     Oct 14, 2005
  5. Cerebus

Cerebus

I knew a few people who say they are attending that are full time traders like Jim Schusler, Robert Bejarano and Al Gaskill. I'm sure there are probably more, these are just a few people I know who trade full time that are attending.

#25     Oct 14, 2005
  6. Yes, there will be other full time traders at this meeting. This meeting is being hosted by the Cornerstone Investors Network traders club, which is an educational club for very active traders. Most of all of the speakers who speak at the club teach on technical analysis and money management techniques for daytrading and swing trading mainly. For example our next club meeting speaker in November is Ken Wood (Woodie) of Woodie's CCI Club. Woodie has several hundred daytraders at one time in his Hotcomm trading chat room each trading day. So speakers who have topics for active traders is who we bring in mostly.

#26     Oct 14, 2005
  7. Curious, any Cornerstone club members here on the ET message board?

#27     Oct 14, 2005
  8. empee

empee

im going

#28     Oct 14, 2005
  9. Great, see you there. We have had a lot of people register for the event, so it looks like we are going to have a great turn out.

#29     Oct 14, 2005
  10. A Joe Redner fan. :D

#30     Oct 14, 2005