Honestly, Can You Be Successful Without a HUGE Account?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Spectra, Mar 10, 2007.

1. It's crappy trading. Period. Stupid. Even by ET standards.

If you can't see that then you're a stupid, crappy trader.

Capiche?

#41     Mar 10, 2007
  2. I don't think she made anything, because she made alot of trades and she had to pay her platform fee's and commissions to her broker. So her $155.00 amounted up to zero.

#42     Mar 10, 2007
  3. lindq

lindq

Put a thousand monkeys in a room with a thousand charts, and eventually one of them will come up a winner.

In the interest of fair disclosure, are you prepared to post the actual records of all your "room attendees" over the past year?

I think not. For obvious reasons.

This one statement of one trader over a short period of time proves what? Posting something like this serves only to demonstrate your complete lack of professionalism and honesty in responding to that "plethora of emails" you get everyday from new traders.

I hope for your sake that you have a good attorney looking over all your communications with prospective "customers".

What crap.

#43     Mar 10, 2007
  4. You're an idiot for writing such a stupid, crappy post.

Understand?

#44     Mar 10, 2007
  5. Neet

Neet

JJ,

Look into Williams %R, you might like it better than RSI, I do.

Good trading.

Neet

#45     Mar 11, 2007
  6. Yeah, right here.

ES Journal

But I'm not trying to take 13 trades in a day to get to that $100 ... and I also remember you saying you weren't quite there yet, sooooooooo, maybe you should enroll at PuretickTM?

Good trading,

JJ

#46     Mar 11, 2007
  7. That might be a crappy way to say it, but it's true.

Yeah, that was the whole point of my post. Anyone can pull something out of their hat and say hey "Fill in the Blank", and it just doesn't mean anything.

Good trading,

JJ

#47     Mar 11, 2007
  8. Nope, it generates too many false signals and if using it, I would end up overtrading.

But maybe that works for you.

JJ

#48     Mar 11, 2007
  9. Nothing like working out of context in an attempt to slander...

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1390377#post1390377

I clearly was not referring to making $100 per contract per day with my statement of "I'm not quite here yet"... rather to the trader mindset that focuses on the trade itself.

Aim in it, not at it

Play what you see,
    Osorico

#49     Mar 11, 2007
  10. Wrong

I was in no way attempting to slander you (or Puretick for that matter).

I think it's overtrading and for that matter, the trades are taken out of context (speaking of which).

That's the sum total of it.

If you think getting $100 out of 13 trades is good, that's fine too. :)

Good trading,

Jimmy Jam

#50     Mar 11, 2007