Honduran Migrant Gives Birth In US Hospital Less Than 24-Hrs After Jumping Border Fence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Dec 6, 2018.

1. "...American taxpayers will be hit with the hefty hospital bill and be forced to pay for her anchor baby’s entire life..."

https://www.infowars.com/honduran-m...-less-than-24-hrs-after-jumping-border-fence/

Must say, this sort of thing really pisses me off. All of us Americans are being "chumped". The woman is very pleased with herself that American tax payers will be forced to support her kid for its entire life... not to mention the "rest of the family"!

My grandfather once told me, "Nobody likes to be taken advantage of, even if in a small way". Well, this isn't small!

Our immigration laws, policies and enforcement need to be revised!

:(

Clubber Lang likes this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

Good for her, sending my thoughts and prayers

3. I recall right before the election Trump claiming he would issue an order denying birth citizenship to illegals. Since then, nothing. No border wall either, but plenty of talk talk.

Gen. Kelly's special friend Neilson is still head of Homeland Security, despite record numbers of border jumpers getting in on her watch.

Trump won a narrow victory by energizing a new base of white working class people, along with immigration patriots. The mid-terms showed they are not reliable republican voters, and that the old republican establishment standby of "we suck but we're not as scary as the dems" isn't working either.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Honduran woman in migrant caravan gives birth in US
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/honduran-woman-in-migrant-caravan-gives-birth-in-us

A Honduran woman affiliated with a caravan of Central American migrants has given birth on U.S. soil shortly after entering the country illegally.

Customs and Border Protection said Wednesday that agents arrested the woman Nov. 26 after she entered the country illegally near Imperial Beach, California, across the border from Tijuana, Mexico.

The woman was eight months pregnant and was taken to a hospital after complaining of abdominal pain. She and her family were released from custody on Sunday, pending the outcomes of their immigration cases.

Univision reports that the 19-year-old woman and her family are seeking asylum and hoped to join family in Columbus, Ohio.

Maryury Serrano Hernandez tells the network giving birth in the U.S. was a "big reward" for the grueling journey.

traderob and Clubber Lang like this.
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Trump won because Democrats stayed home.The mid terms and all elections since 2016 shows that is not happening again in 2020.

6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Hope baby and mom are doing well.Looking forward to the kid voting in 18 years.

7. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

I'm glad immigrants are spreading out to states like Ohio.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

They also need hotel maids in Ohio. :)

9. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Because Trump keeps hiring all the immigrants for his resorts.

10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Trump has resorts in Ohio? [Citation Needed]

#10     Dec 6, 2018