Homosexual man shoots up empire state building because he lost his job

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's NOT where most guns used in crimes are purchased pillow biter.

#41     Aug 24, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah we only have 22,000 local state and federal firearms laws now. Obviously we need more.

#42     Aug 24, 2012
  3. That's right. Even if people don't use guns, they will use knives. I always read about some disgruntled employee in China stabbing several people using a kitchen knife. Interestingly in China, I read that even after Mao tse Tung came to power, gun ownership was not banned for some years until some kids with a rifle accidentally shot out the top windows of the People's Congress in Beijing.

#43     Aug 24, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Liberals like Bloomberg don't care how many innocent bystanders are killed or injured, just so long as they shoot the perp. Life is cheap to them. They think there are too many people in the city anyway.

#44     Aug 24, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

All the more reason to start anew, beginning with our Constitution (are we allowed to even mention that word anymore?).
    An amendment could make all states follow the same law, since that's how it's supposed to be anyway.
    It needs to be brought back to the forefront of the people to help wake them up.
    But, it's too late, so this could be something to consider for the breakaway states someday in the future.
    I'm just afraid we can't exist anymore as the "USA".

Thanks for pointing this out and aiding in the fight for gun control, brother Lukie.

#45     Aug 24, 2012
  6. Eight

Eight

I'm sure they wanted to take him down before he hurt somebody...

#46     Aug 24, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I've posted this factoid repeatedly recently and will post it again.

Nationwide 11% of police shootings result in unintended gunshot victims.
    In only 2% of armed citizen shootings (self defense) are there unintended gun shot victims.

You are 5 times more likely to be accidentally shot by a police officer than a legal responsible armed citizen. "Gun control" does NOTHING but remove guns from the people least likely to harm someone.

We already have gun control in this country, despite the 2nd amendment which guarantees us the right to keep and bear arms without infringement.

We need violence/violent offender control. Not more gun control.

#47     Aug 24, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Keep talkin'...

#48     Aug 24, 2012
  9. BSAM

BSAM

I believe in the Constitution.
    It allows me to have a shoulder fired missile launcher if I want one.
    But our dear leaders say I can't have one.
    Yet, funny how I seem to contradict myself, I believe more strongly in gun control and an amended Constitution.

#49     Aug 24, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

I wish we could find a President who believes in prolife and the Constitution.
    Guess my vote won't be cast this year.
    It's too valuable to waste.

#50     Aug 24, 2012