Homosexual agenda: Brainwash them while they are young.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 21, 2012.

1. If you actually took the time to read it, which you won't because it contradicts your world-view, you would have seen that the birth order thing is also true if they are raised apart from their older brothers. But, by all means, continue to stay ignorant and see what you want to see. You're very good at it. In fact, it's essential to your narrow-minded ideology.

#41     Jun 27, 2012
    #42     Jun 27, 2012
  3. jem

jem

lets see the science behind that one....

it might simply be showing that those kids who are oops babies have parents less able to look out for their childs interest because they are old or dead.

We need to do an regression analysis on that one.

#43     Jun 28, 2012
  4. You just need to read it. But it won't change your rigid dogmatic mind. You cannot look at science objectively. That much has been shown. Your mind is made up, no matter what. You're a good conservative.

#44     Jun 28, 2012
  5. jem

jem

my mind is made up.... only against (your) ignorance.
    did you link to the paper? I will read it.

#45     Jun 29, 2012
  6. That's lame. I've already shown more knowledge and objectivity about several topics than you have. Merely by doubting a biological basis for sexual orientation you show yourself to be ignorant.

Try google. I suggest "birth order, sexual orientation". Avoid sites that are religion, right wing, conservative related.

#46     Jun 29, 2012
  7. [​IMG]

KUALA LUMPUR: Former Malaysia Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamed has lashed out at the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community, saying this week that homosexuality is “not natural” and that same-sex relationships would lead to the “end of” human civilization.

“Men marrying men, women marrying women. . . It’s not natural. Just imagine if we all indulge in that. No children. One generation and the whole human race is wiped out,” Mohamed said.

Speaking at a forum “Politics and Business: The Malaysian Connection” here, the former strongman who retired in 2003, said that once you catered for a specific group such as the LGBT, others would follow suit and ask for more rights too.

“Now we have institutions for men and men, women and women. I want to see how many children they have,” he said.

It continues a month that has seen the government battle with LGBT and human rights activists over gay rights. Earlier in the month, government officials argued that the country’s constitution does not protect the LGBT community under the law.

But a Malaysia lawyer fought back at the country’s Deputy Minister to the Prime Minister Mashitah Ibrahim over comments last week stating that the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community is not protected under the constitution.

#47     Jun 30, 2012
  8. America's first gay president takes Biden to the back office for a Lewinsky lesson.

[​IMG]

#48     Jun 30, 2012
  9. Why are people still amped up over about what others do in the bedroom. Too much gov't intervention in private lives. If you're gay, you're gay, so what? I really don't spend much time thinking about it, but it makes no difference. What are these people afraid of? I mean, really, gay is not contagious. No more than left handedness is.

#49     Jun 30, 2012
  10. I agree what ARE gay people afraid of, keep the govt out of the bedroom...

oh wait this isn't IRAN, we're talking about giving away govt beenies for what people do in the bedroom.

#50     Jun 30, 2012