Homosexual agenda: Brainwash them while they are young.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Brass

Brass

No. I'm just saying that, as a thinking person, I find your distorted worldview to be offensive. You got the words right. You merely placed them in the wrong order.

#21     Jun 22, 2012
  2. jem

jem

brass - an archteype leftist drone and a fine example of the blowhard blathering left.

#22     Jun 22, 2012
  3. Brass

Brass

Yeah, but your posts get the response they deserve.

#23     Jun 22, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

futurecunts admits his brother takes it up the ass. He's also accused another member of being frustrated they didn't "experiment" during their youth.

2 + 2 = futurecunts "experimented" with his brother when they were growing up.
    Now he's trying desperately to rationalize his behavior so as not to feel dirty demented perverted or guilty.

Which raises the question, does two brothers doing each others hairy stink holes constitute incest?

#24     Jun 22, 2012
  5. why is there even a wedding in a superhero comic book? anyway, it seems like it's only the gays who are getting married these days (you get more government assistance as a single mom).

#25     Jun 25, 2012
  6. You're wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biolog...ual_orientation

#26     Jun 25, 2012
  7. #27     Jun 25, 2012
  8. Wow - I didn't know Alan Turing was gay before I read this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-18561092

I remember reading there was some suspicion that Da Vinci was gay. Also Isaac Newton (he never married - though maybe he was just genius enough not to hitch up with a nagging hag).

Don't think they will be making that comic book into a movie anytime soon...

#28     Jun 25, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Lotsa scientists were. Consider the guy who named Uranus.

#29     Jun 25, 2012
  10. #30     Jun 26, 2012