Homosex-fest mocks traditional families

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, May 19, 2009.

1. You brought up genetics. You strongly implied there was a genetic basis for homosexuality, but there has been an enormous amount of research that has turned up nothing.

You seem to have a big problem with facts and the truth. Perhaps that is genetic as well. For example, you accuse Prejean of wanting to interefere with two people acting in a way that does no harm to anyone else, yet she couldn't have been clearer that she was not judging anyone or trying to control their behavior. She did think marriage should be reserved for men and women, as it has been since time immemorial. Over 50% of the voters in California agreed with her. Guess they're all just crazy homophobes too.

As for the "leave us alone" agenda, that's the whole point of this debate. You homo activists achieved that but it wasn't nearly enough for you. You demanded total acceptance of your lifestyle, including government approval through treating it as somehow equivalent to normal hetero relationships. You want the power of the government to suppress the disapproval that every major religion has always had for homosexuality. You want to use government power to suppress peoples' normal reactions that they don't want their children being indoctrinated with gay activist propaganda that gay "marriage" is normal or that homosexuality is morally equivalent to heterosexuality. That's not "leave us alone" by any means, and the more normal people see hate-filled perverts like perez hilton, the more they realize that they have been lied to and sold a bill of goods on the whole homo agenda.

Your characterizations of me are libelous. You cannot produce one piece of evidence to substantiate that I have ever advocated violence against any group. Bottom line, you are typical of those pushing the radical gay agenda. You can't tell the truth and you can't tolerate those who do.

#31     May 21, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well said

#32     May 21, 2009
  3. Oh yes, that's me. A homo activist. In your idiotically blindered view, anyone who points out that bigots like you can't justify their views logically and are forced to claim things like 'homosexuals are immoral because God hates them' are 'homo activists'. News for you, pal. We're just normal people who have a normal dose of common sense.

I believe you evaded the point about your disfigured bigot poster girl, Ms. Prejean. I guess even you didn't feel like trying to defend that train wreck. For the record, you know nothing about my views regarding giving gays the right to marry. The fact that you lump me in with the radical left isn't surprising. That's what irredeemable bigots do, isn't it? Fucking niggers, fucking faggots, fucking immigrants. Fucking liberals.

Pretty easy life.

#33     May 21, 2009
  4. "You cannot produce one piece of evidence to substantiate that I have ever advocated violence against any group."

If there was sufficient economic incentive to devote the time to research the ET archives, I know I could prove that you have written advocating violence against Muslims...

#34     May 21, 2009
  5. It has to be a choice to trade stocks, options and futures. Why? Because no one made you do it. Therefore, it is a choice. Everything we do is a choice unless someone makes us do it. Why can't traders just admit that they make the choice to be abnormal?

(Yes, trading is abnormal.)

Investing is normal, trading is abnormal.

#35     May 21, 2009
  6. Terrorists, enemies of our country, groups who have declared war on us, yes. He said homosexuals and african americans, which is an outrageous lie.

This is a typical leftwing tactic. Accuse anyone wo disagrees with you of being a bigot, homophobe, racist, etc. Rush makes jokes about it all the time. I must say it is a first for me to be accused of advocating murder simply because I oppose homosexual marriage. As despiscable as this poster is, he illlustrates why people with his views can not be trusted in responsible positions. They are so obsessed with their sexuality that it controls every decision they make. Look at what happened when Donald Trump foolishly allowed this hilton pervert to be a judge in his pageant. He made a mockery of the whole contest by substituting his personal agenda for what the contestants had every reason to expect, namely honesty and lack of bias.

#36     May 21, 2009
  7. So you were lying when you claimed to never have suggested violence against a group.

The point that you are failing miserably on, and both the right and left are missing badly...

Is that being "normal" is not grounds to suspend liberty.

So what if gays are not "normal" by a particular societal definition. It was not "normal" for a black man to marry a white woman less than a century ago, it is still not "normal" if we look a the numbers, but the right for a black to marry a white, which was denied for centuries, was finally granted. Yes, the "abnormal" are deserving of equal rights.

That is grounds to deny them the same freedom and government protection/rights as the "normies?"

Not really...

#37     May 21, 2009
  8. Gotta' love how people like Zhivoka and his wife don't mind sitting around, drinks in hand, watching homos fuck each other in the ass, and their presumption that the rest of us want to see this or want our kids to see it.

What a moron.

I'd have the same exact reaction to someone endorsing the tolerance of having heterosexuals engaging in such lewd conduct in public.

#38     May 21, 2009