Homosex-fest mocks traditional families

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, May 19, 2009.

1. I look at it this way, there are things that feel right, and things that feel good .....

fucking a guy in the ass shouldn't be sold as the right thing to do

#21     May 20, 2009
  2. Eight

Eight

Encouraged by the left and before AIDS hit, up to ten percent of College Students were at least considering trying some homo sex... after AIDS, only the loonies and hardest of hardcore I'd guess.. according to public health stats it runs about 1 to 2%.

Why worry who is queer anyhow? If you say "no" and they won't leave you alone, kick their ass and tell the cops it was just a gay lovers quarrel, they will let you go :)

#22     May 20, 2009
  3. It's a crack up really...back in the day when I was over testosteroned I use to just knock mothers fuxxer out. But the wifey has stopped me from doing that kinda shit anymore.

But I never felt threatened or offended. I just had a behavioral problem.

QUOTE]Quote from powerfade:

That's a well-established fact. The most virulent homophobes, the ones who rant and rave about the 'fucking homos' are almost always men who have felt attraction to other men and don't know how to deal with it, usually because they were brought up by illiterate assholes or religious fanatics. [/QUOTE]

#23     May 20, 2009
  4. Actually, you have a point. I guess it's not necessarily right to assume that the asshats/latents who believe that homosexuality is a choice (and I notice you did not explicitly and unequivocally state in your reply that you do believe it) are 'extreme right'. Many of them may be simply right wing, but messed up by religious indoctrination.

In any case, you have my apologies for suggesting, without sufficient evidence, that you might be an extremist right winger

#24     May 20, 2009
  5. You must be Greek or Afgannhi. There lot's and lot's of sodomy that goes on in those cultures

Question thought: Why in g-ds name do you feel as though your dick is happier an some adolescence ass verses a nice warm wet willing vigina?

I find that odd.. Unless you were incarcerated.

#25     May 20, 2009
  6. The government has wasted tens, maybe hundreds, of millions searching in vain for the gay gene. Finding it would legitimize all the ridiculous arguments put forward to try to make perversion seem normal.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that the real bigots are on the homo side. Most people, particularly most Christians, do not want to dictate anyone else's lifestyle and are happy to live and let live. That is not enough for the gay movement however. If you don't wholeheartedly support their agenda, eg gay "marriage", you get the Carrie Prejean treatment. There is plenty of intolerance in this country , but it's mostly on the side of the gay activists and the institutions they have either coopted or frightened into supporting them and enforcing their agenda. If you doubt that, raise some objections the next time you are forced to attend diversity training or voice a traditional values position in a university setting.

#26     May 20, 2009
  7. Got a link for this bit of conjecture?

I'm not going to waste my time explaining that there's no such thing as a 'gay gene', or how genetics and sexual orientation intersect. It would be the dictionary definition of a waste of time.
    Glad you brought up the Prejean example. I admire her for being honest about her feelings, even though she was the last person the extremist right wanted on their side. 'Let's see... you're against two free people acting in a way that does no harm to anyone else, and yet you send the message to extremely impressionable teenage girls that they should mutilate themselves in order to make themselves sexually attractive to men? Ummm, yes, okay. Maybe a little less of it, Carrie'.
    You mean the 'Just fucking leave us alone and quit telling your children we're monsters' agenda? Yes, right. A highly destructive agenda, to be sure.

To Lucrum, I will give the benefit of the doubt. You, I have no doubts about. I've seen your other 'opinions'. You'd kill all the niggers and the faggots in a second if you thought you could get away with it. And you'd start with you-know-who.

#27     May 20, 2009
  8. dsq

dsq

There is nothing to admire about that.We do not admire hitler,david duke,osama for being honest about their feelings do we?
    Equivocating her ignorance and covert racism is equally pathetic.

#28     May 21, 2009
  9. Oh come on. There's plenty to admire, generally speaking, about someone who isn't afraid to speak their mind. It's pointless to bring up the examples of insane dictators and say 'See? They spoke their mind and they're insane, therefore it's never honourable to speak one's mind'.

This type of weak thinking is what the right hates most about the left, and with good reason.

#29     May 21, 2009
  10. It has to be a choice to stick your weenie up another mans butt and suck his weenie. Why? Because no one made you do it. Therefore, it is a choice. Everything we do is a choice unless someone makes us do it. Why can't homo's just admit that they make the choice to be abnormal?

#30     May 21, 2009