Homosex-fest mocks traditional families

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, May 19, 2009.

1. And what produces the kind of raw anger, hatred and bigotry we saw most recently from "perez hilton?" Is he secretly attracted to Miss California?

Liberals never disappoint. They will do anything to avoid actually discussing the merits of an issue they know they are in the wrong on. According to them, if you think it is inappropriate to allow a major US city, one with a huge tourist trade, be taken over by thousands of naked perverts, then you are obviously suffering a mental disorder.

To force Nancy Pelosi to answer for this spectacle and its open mocking of normal families is unthinkable. After all, it's only republicans whom the media demand apologize for anything slightly controversial one of their followers does. No media talking head would think of embarrassing a powerful democrat by mentioning this. Don't even think about it being shown on the evening news. That might call into question the media fiction that gays are all well-adjusted, happy, tolerant people who are straight out of Will and Grace and just want to be left alone to live normal lives. Naked guys whipping each other and going to bath houses don't fit that image, therefore it doesn't exist.

#11     May 20, 2009
  2. Eight

Eight

I've never believed that. I tell homos that basically, I would have gone my whole life without thinking of same sex sex if somebody didn't tell me what it was.... and after seeing that rude little bastard Perez Hilton in action, yeah, really can't stand homos... it's a political thingy.. I worked with homos in the tech industry, loved the guys, loved working with them, they were great, then the aids thing hit and they were depressed.... politically speaking though... they always remind me to vote :)

#12     May 20, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Said...like a true "fucking homo".

#13     May 20, 2009
  4. It's bizarre, when you think about it. The stats say up to 8% of all males are homosexual. Just think about that next time you're at the basketball game or walking through the mall. It's truly weird. 8% of ET members as well, I guess. And we know who the most likely candidates are.

:)

#14     May 20, 2009
  5. Yes, homo's are bizarre. What a nasty choice they have made. :(

#15     May 20, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

"A recent government survey found that 4 percent of adults aged 18-45 identified as 'homosexual' or 'bisexual.'"

8% is probably wishful thinking for gays trying justify their choice/behavior imo.

Although that number, judging by some of the P&R regulars, is almost certainly higher here on ET.

#16     May 20, 2009
  7. First, you know what Twain said about statistics. I notice yours are uncited but I have no doubt you could find a gov't. survey which fit the requirement. I could also find one that fits mine.

Since the most common number is 8%, let's be conservative and say yours is way closer, and that it's 5%.

Still, you have to think about that. 1 in 20 guys. That is truly weird. Again, just think about a basketball game. Glance around. 1 in 20. It's almost impossible to believe.

It's quite entertaining to see the closet fags/religious freakjobs calling homosexuality a 'choice'. I've read some of your posts and you seem to be one of the less confused commentators from the extremist right. I notice that you were compelled to include the slash in your characterization of homosexuality as a 'choice'. That's your common sense forcing its way through.

I'm probably overly optimistic in believing that a few courses in genetics and a basic understanding of chromosomal expression in humans would put an end to such nonsense. The idiots who believe that homosexuality is a 'choice' probably don't have the reading comprehension skills necessary to understand the material.

#17     May 20, 2009
  8. I severed with UNCLE SAMS MISGUIDED CHILDREN. When we came off a float or a pump we always had a TJ or Sandy Dog pass waiting for us. Hillcrest was always a good time.

#18     May 20, 2009
  9. So you wanna get busy little one?

#19     May 20, 2009
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

1)Funny, Twain's famous statistics quote popped into my head as well.
    I didn't book mark the site/source but found it using Google. The quote came from what I believed to be a "gay" web site.

2)The statistic, should you "choose" to believe it cited 4% of ADULTS. Presumably more or less half of those would be woman. Making your "1 in 20 guys" more like 1 in 40 guys.

3)I'll take that as a compliment of sorts.

You're not the first to call me "extreme right wing". What's funny though is that according to several on line political orientation tests I've taken I'm actually just right of center with a dash of libertarian. I've posted test results in this forum. Either ALL of those tests are bogus OR the ones accusing me of being too far right. Only think so because THEY are so far left.

#20     May 20, 2009