Homophobic Slander Only Comes From Conservatives, Right?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Oct 26, 2010.

1. JamesL

JamesL

2. Eight

Eight

Homo"phobia", what a misnomer... so we're supposed to condone and encourage sex addicted men that like to f%^k each other in their hairy stinking @ssholes, have a horribly diseased subculture, etc... it's not even "gay" to encourage them, it's insane.. all these morons on the left are convinced that if we just all had sex all the time with anybody that we want, well, all the other problems would go away... they latched on to that idea decades ago and after destroying every hemopheliac with AIDS tainted blood, after millions of AIDS cases, after having to suppress news about flesh eating bacteria infections and who knows what all medical horrors are in the gay bath houses, they still are clinging to the hope they actually understand anything at all about humanity...

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

What he said.

4. NJEA Union Teachers Call Black Kids Niggers, Say They Want to Fuck With Kids (Video)
    Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, October 25, 2010, 5:09 PM

Woah. Undercover video reveals New Jersey union teachers calling black kids n****** and plotting against popular Governor Chris Christie.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WdqQTIQhn5A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WdqQTIQhn5A?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

NJEA Union Teachers call black students n*****, talk about slandering Christie, say they want to “f*** with kids,” and brag about rigged elections and voter fraud.

5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Oh wow!!!!!:( That is stunning!

I have three Sons in public Schools as they want to play High School football, and none of the private schools in my area have a football team. My Wife and I don't agree on the state of "education," as she hates private schools, and I see some as a VERY good alternative to the disaster that public schools have become.

That being said, I stand at the locked front doors as the school asks my name, etc., then buzzes me in. When I was a kid in school, all school doors stayed unlocked, and NO ONE thought about coming into schools shooting...

As I stood there waiting to be buzzed in, a handfull of teachers were walking out the door for lunch I took it, and I was stunned and amazed at what I saw!

Female teachers with eyebrow rings, one saying, "I'm getting drunk tonight," and the other saying, "well at least you might get laid.":eek:

I didn't know what to think as I thought teachers were what I used to know them as...:( Now I see about half or more being radical extreme leftists, and a trashy bad influence for kids. What the hell has this Country has come to!:eek: :mad:

6. I used to chaperone kids on school field trips. Gave that up several years ago. The teachers who accompanied the field trip...well let's just say this....they are from another planet or I am.

Not interested.:cool: