Homophobes. what religion does to your mind.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Mar 15, 2012.

1. rew

rew

You didn't answer my question, weasel. So I'll repeat it: Does a woman have a right to abort a fetus for any reason <i>except</i> for it being homosexual?

Yes or no would suffice.

#31     Mar 15, 2012
  2. no. are you afraid to follow my line of questions to their logical conclusion?

#32     Mar 15, 2012
  3. rew

rew

Is that "no" in answer to my question, or are you still evading it?

It the former, then which is the case:

1. A woman doesn't have the right to an abortion just because she wants it.

2. A woman does have the right to abort a fetus if tests show it will be homosexual.

#33     Mar 15, 2012
  4. Homos keep claiming they were born that way.

In their desperate search for acceptance they ask science to prove it.

Ironically if there is any validity to the homo claims the conundrum begins because if it's predestined it can be predetermined , hence a test.

So how do leftyhomos feel about abortion on demand now?

#34     Mar 15, 2012
  5. Perhaps if you read this you will be slightly less ignorant.......

"Gay men report, on an average, slightly longer and thicker penises than non-gay men.[50]
    Gay men and straight women have, on average, equally proportioned brain hemispheres. Lesbian women and straight men have, on average, slightly larger right brain hemispheres.[51]
    The VIP SCN nucleus of the hypothalamus is larger in men than in women, and larger in gay men than in heterosexual men.[52]
    The average size of the INAH-3 in the brains of gay men is approximately the same size as INAH 3 in women, which is significantly smaller, and the cells more densely packed, than in heterosexual men's brains.[31]
    The anterior commissure is larger in women than men and was reported to be larger in gay men than in non-gay men,[30] but a subsequent study found no such difference.[53]
    Gay men's brains respond differently to fluoxetine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor.[54]
    The functioning of the inner ear and the central auditory system in lesbians and bisexual women are more like the functional properties found in men than in non-gay women (the researchers argued this finding was consistent with the prenatal hormonal theory of sexual orientation).[55]
    The suprachiasmatic nucleus was found by Swaab and Hopffman to be larger in gay men than in non-gay men,[56] the suprachiasmatic nucleus is also known to be larger in men than in women.[57]
    The startle response (eyeblink following a loud sound) is similarly masculinized in lesbians and bisexual women.[58]
    Gay and non-gay people's brains respond differently to two putative sex pheromones (AND, found in male armpit secretions, and EST, found in female urine).[27][59][60]
    The amygdala, a region of the brain, is more active in gay men than non-gay men when exposed to sexually arousing material.[61]
    Finger length ratios between the index and ring fingers may be different between non-gay and lesbian women.[55][62][63][64][65][66]
    Gay men and lesbians are significantly more likely to be left-handed or ambidextrous than non-gay men and women;[67][68][69] Simon LeVay argues that because "[h]and preference is observable before birth[70]... [t]he observation of increased non-right-handness in gay people is therefore consistent with the idea that sexual orientation is influenced by prenatal processes," perhaps heredity.[31]
    A study of 50 gay men found 23% had counterclockwise hair whirl, as opposed to 8% in the general population. This may correlate with left-handedness.[71]
    Gay men have increased ridge density in the fingerprints on their left thumbs and pinkies.[71]
    Length of limbs and hands of gay men is smaller compared to height than the general population, but only among white men.[71]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biology_and_sexual_orientation

#35     Mar 16, 2012
  6. rcn10ec

rcn10ec

It's pretty obvious they could care less about a pregnancy, or childbirth, or life for that matter.
    Case in point...
    The majority of homosexuals support/believe homosexuality is normal/natural behavior.
    The majority of homosexuals claim to be non-believers... Which means they believe the theory of natural selection.
    It would seem that it would be alright with all homosexuals, if all mankind practiced homosexuality. Afterall, they believe it's natural/normal...right?
    If that were to happen then mankind would become extinct because of the very lifestyle they believe is natural/normal.
    I know, I'll be honest, it's a bit on the extreme. Just sayin'...in theory.
    Just shows that it is not a lifestyle that is natural/normal.
    It seems that it is more about satisfaction of personal desires and to Hell with it being wrong or what effects it might have.

#36     Mar 16, 2012
  7. rcn10ec

rcn10ec

There are also similar studies that say serial killers, rapist, cleptomaniacs, etc. are caused by genetics... thus inherited. Does that make it normal or o.k. to do?
    Life is all about choices. We have to make them everyday.
    Even if the studies DO prove that these behaviors are genetic or inherited...a choice still has to be made whether or not to carry out the act. If the choice that is made is not to better us as an individual, or our fellow man, or mankind in general, then it is the wrong choice.

#37     Mar 16, 2012
  8. "Lemme tellya something...there is no "bisexual" ... I mean what do these guys do,, wake up in the morning and flip a coin to decide??? HEADS I WANT HAIR PIE,,, TAILS...IT'S BALLS ACROSS THE NOSE...DAAAAAOOOOOOO!!! WHAT A CHOICE"

Diceman Rennick out:cool:

[​IMG]

#38     Mar 16, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 1

#39     Mar 16, 2012
  10. Brass

Brass

You're what? 12?

#40     Mar 16, 2012