Homophobes. what religion does to your mind.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Mar 15, 2012.

1. +1

Lets see if Free Thinker responds to this comment.

#21     Mar 15, 2012
  2. if you cant see a difference between murdering you living child just because you found out it was gay and a womans choice to have a child you are depraved.
    in any case i dont support murdering a child. not many people do.

#22     Mar 15, 2012
  3. Nice footwork there Freethinker. A liberal would not see it, but we conservatives see right through your answer. Your original post used people talking to their UNBORN Children. Now you are backtracking and saying they are saying it about their live children.

Typical liberal bullshit. You get backed into a corner and you have to pretend like you originally said something else to try to make yourself right.

#23     Mar 15, 2012
  4. the children would have to be born before the parents figured out they were gay. geeze does logic escape you?

#24     Mar 15, 2012
  5. rew

rew

It is very likely that homosexuality is due to a combination of genes and hormonal influences during fetal development. So yes, just as you liberals say, homosexuals are born that way. So it isn't much of a stretch to imagine the development of prenatal testing for homosexuality, although such tests don't exist now.

In any case, I don't see a heck of a lot of difference between killing an 8 month old fetus (abortion) or a 10 month old fetus (infanticide).

Now, suppose prenatal tests for homosexuality were developed. Is it okay for women to abort fetuses tested to be gay? If not, you are saying that a woman can abort a fetus for any reason <i>except</i> it being homosexual.

#25     Mar 15, 2012
  6. there is a big difference for thinking people and the law.
    question for you and pielthebiblethumper. lets say thet there was a test for homosexuality in the womb. would you abort that fetus?

#26     Mar 15, 2012
  7. rew

rew

Here is a question for you. Why do you support the right of a woman to abort a fetus for any reason <i>except</i> for the fetus being homosexual?

#27     Mar 15, 2012
  8. you forgot to answer my question.you answer my line of questions and i will answer this one.

#28     Mar 15, 2012
  9. rew

rew

Being a man, I'm not going to ever get an abortion. If there was a prenatal test for homosexuality, I wouldn't even recommend that my wife use it. Now answer the damn question.

#29     Mar 15, 2012
  10. many christians believe that if a child dies at birth it gets a free pass to heaven.
    knowing that your unborn child would go to heaven if aborted but would go to hell if born a homosexual would you abort that child?

#30     Mar 15, 2012