Homo loving judges going against the voters again.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 7, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Then don't read the fucking thread Cumbaya Boy.

#11     Feb 7, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Dunno about Archie Bunker but I can tell you this is about money, tax money, pure and simple.

The gays want the married tax deduction. Right now they must file single and it is costing them money as it should. If they marry and file as a married couple they pay a lower tax rate.

Every issue on the planet has money at the root of things.

#12     Feb 7, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

If we make it illegal to hire gay people then they won't have a tax problem! :D

Just joking folks, don't get you panties in a wad. :eek:

#13     Feb 7, 2012
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I am not trouble be people's sexual orientation. I think people in America should be free to choose their friends, choose their sexual partners and be free to choose their lifestyle.

But when they force the education system to teach very young children about it I get the idea that it is indoctrination.

Then when some gay judge in California invalidates an election where 7 million people voted to preserve the current definition of marriage I get the idea that the system is corrupt.

We'll see what the supreme court does. There doesn't seem to be any point to voting in California, that much is clear.

#14     Feb 8, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

No, but they recognized slavery and sacrificial killings, human and otherwise. Why? Feeling nostalgic?

#15     Feb 8, 2012
  6. Messi007

Messi007 Guest

The problem here is that the california government don't have one ounce of respect for the peoples will. Same crap here in NY.

#16     Feb 8, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

You mean the people's will to deprive others of equal rights?

#17     Feb 8, 2012
  8. yup, clearly a theme here.

#18     Feb 8, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

But, I really, really want them to wash their hands with lots of soap and hot water before they make the meal I'm going to eat in a restaurant! :mad:

#19     Feb 8, 2012
  10. I'll take you at your word, about a serious question.

The first recorded mention of the performance of same-sex marriages occurred during the early Roman Empire.[79] These same-sex marriages were solemnized with the same ceremonies and customs which were used for heterosexual marriages.[80] Cicero mentions the marriage (using the Latin verb for "to marry", i.e. nubere) of the son of Curio the Elder in a casual manner as if it was commonplace. Cicero states that the younger Curio was "united in a stable and permanent marriage" to Antonius.[81] Martial also mentions a number of same-sex marriages.[82] By Juvenal's time, gay marriages seem to have become commonplace as he mentions attending gay marriages as if they were "nothing special".[83] These gay marriages continued until Christianity became the official religion of the Roman Empire. A law in the Theodosian Code (C. Th. 9.7.3) was issued in 342 AD by the Christian emperors Constantius II and Constans. This law prohibited same-sex marriage in ancient Rome and ordered that those who were so married were to be executed.[84][85]

also: Various types of same-sex marriages have existed,[75] ranging from informal, unsanctioned relationships to highly ritualized unions.[76]
    In the southern Chinese province of Fujian, through the Ming dynasty period, women would bind themselves in contracts to younger women in elaborate ceremonies.[77] Men also entered similar arrangements. This type of arrangement was also similar in ancient European history.[78]

c

#20     Feb 8, 2012