Homie Politics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Problem is most of the "winners" today don't pay for those "spoils". People like me do. The founders foresaw that problem as well. But we've gutted the original constitution to the point now. Anyone with a heart beat and in some democrat cases even those that don't. Get a vote. Whether they have skin in the game or not.

#11     Dec 5, 2012
  2. TGregg

TGregg

Suppose some party gained control of all branches by promising to enslave all the minorities and give their wealth to the white people. Would it be OK to vote for them in your mind? Is that a reasonable extension of the Constitution? To the victor go the spoils, right?

You wake (TF) up. Two wolves and a sheep voting on lunch is not what this country used to be, nor what the founders had in mind.

#12     Dec 5, 2012
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Scenario: you type something offensive here. A reader clicks the complain link. Who reviews the complaint, you?

#13     Dec 5, 2012
  4. I volunteer to be his proxy.

#14     Dec 5, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Joe receives the complaint dumb ass. Although I fail to see anything he's typed as being offensive. Realistic yes, but not offensive.

#15     Dec 5, 2012
  6. Max E.

Max E.

I complained about this post by Ricter.:D

#16     Dec 6, 2012

7. Geez. I thought his tax-payer-bought-suits was his most attractive and best quality.

#17     Dec 6, 2012
  8. Really there's only one"offensive" remark that people complain about........:D

(drum roll....)

"truth"....:cool:

#18     Dec 6, 2012
  9. TGregg

TGregg

Thanks but I'm immune to losers like rickets - in more ways than one. Heck I tried to quit, but Baron wouldn't let me.

"Attack the messenger" the tried and true way of the libtard.

#19     Dec 6, 2012