Homie Politics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Dec 5, 2012.

1. TGregg

TGregg

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OaiSHcHM0PA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. He came home with some bacon," said Watson. "That's what you do."

Can I get an "Amen"?

lmao.......:D

"Our people in an overwhelming way supported the re-election of this president because he is black"

You just got punk'd! I'm Barack Obama! I have nothing better to do than sneek around on Air Force One, with my ill fitting suit pants and punk people! I'M AWESOME!

4. pspr

pspr

Quid Pro Quo as the Councilwoman said. That's illegal. Or, it used to be in the Old America.

5. Black people speaking latin,,,,:D

WTF is next??????

6. pspr

pspr

To be fair, I don't think she knows what it means. She just heard it mentioned once by Jesse Jackson Jr. who thought it was a golfing term. :D

7. Estne volumen in toga an solum tibi libet me videre.

I put a cap in your toga ass bitch now go make me a sandwich.

8. TGregg

TGregg

A black communist in the Whitehouse for a second term.

Oh wait. . . .

9. What do you think politics is all about? Platonic ideals? You think all those checks and balances are in the Constitution because the Founders thought people were good?
    Wake up. It's been 230+ years of this after all, and as I write this the US is the largest economy on the planet. There's a reason for that. The Founders realized the winners get the spoils. They just wanted to make sure they didn't get all of the loot; keep it down to a steady if not low roar and life would go on.

They were right, you know.

10. I took the time to write your moronic stupid ass a reasonable response?

Go back to your hovel.

#10     Dec 5, 2012