Homicide???....I think not

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ElCubano, Dec 3, 2003.

1. ktm

ktm

Maureen has it. You three are complete assholes. Be sure to print out your "pig posts" and tape them to your forehead when you need someone to be your daddy at 3am because you got robbed or had your ass kicked. The fact that you call them pigs indicates you are probably known to them. The ignorance of your posts confirms it.

Your ability to dial 911 should be disabled.

#21     Dec 3, 2003
  2. KavMan

KavMan

You idiots!!!
    I'm calling these cops in the video PIGS so don't go bringing up 911 policemen and fireman
    That was a pretty brutal beating that guy got there and do you guys know that 90 seconds of footage is missing or some shit like that before the beating incident ??
    Hmmm could the cops have started this whole situation???
    Hey I'll flip this the other way around, don't go crying foul play if that was your dad getting beat on repeately

#22     Dec 3, 2003
  3. Why is this a big issue?

For me its because I believe cops over react, and tend to treat anybody they come in contact with as if that person has no right to live or defend themselves.

#23     Dec 3, 2003
  4. aradiel

aradiel

got a pic of the supposed victim, doesn't like the type who would do drugs and have a violent behavior...

[​IMG]

#24     Dec 3, 2003
  5. VOLUME

VOLUME

Fuck you.

You're a scumbag for blaming the cops. That druggie should have listened when told by the officers to LAY ON THE GROUND AND STOP RESISTING. If he obeyed the officers, that would have never happened.

My brother is a cop and has to deal with those pieces of shit every night. Just another stoned out asshole who takes a beating because he won't listen when a police officer directs him to do something.

Fuck that....cops have a JOB TO DO....only two rules....

1) Police the streets and keep them safe (from junkie assholes).

2) Return home safely to your families after your shift is over.

In case you missed it, re-read # 2.

#25     Dec 3, 2003
  6. In case you missed it, I'm blaming PIGS for using poor judgment.
    A druggie should not have to die just because he is a druggie.
    I'm really sorry to hear about your brother.
    I'm also sorry that PIGS believe the only good suspect is a dead suspect.
    AS for #2, if his attitude is anything like yours, sadly it's doubtful.

I hope you the best in your struggles to overcome your equality issues

sulong

#26     Dec 3, 2003
  7. az2u

az2u

8. Its not the fat that's the hot issue. It's two white cops subduing a black guy who refused to go down.

HOWEVER, the videotape showed the fatass clocking the cop big time.

The coroner called it a homocide, but said all bruises were superficial, and the cause of death was cardiac disrythmia precipitated by stress. Plus, the blood test showed coke and PCP had been ingested hours prior. He was high.

That won't stop the Al Sharptons from playing the race card.

PCP can make you crazy, coke interrupts pains signals, put the two together and you can get violent behavior unchecked by debilitating body blows.

#28     Dec 3, 2003
  9. Pabst

Pabst

Want to know the weird thing. A few years back a black, rookie Chicago policewoman shot another black woman after a chase. Tragically mind you, the woman was reaching for a cell phone and the policewoman though it was a weapon. However Johnny Cochran had the civil suit (he won $18,000,000 for the woman's family) and he still played the RACE CARD. Even BLACK cops are deemed guilty of working for white society. What a crock.

#29     Dec 3, 2003
  10. Ya, it's a shame that this is turning into a race thing, the impression I got from the video is the cops were retaliating in anger, opposed to simply trying to subdue him.

Also curious was that I only seen 2 cops on the video, but there's like 5 or 6 cops being investigated. Don't know where the other 3 or 4 come into the seen.

How did the media come up with this tape to begin with?
    I would think the local DA and underlings would have protected that video with there lives.

sulong

#30     Dec 4, 2003