Homicide???....I think not

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ElCubano, Dec 3, 2003.

1. its ridiculous. PCP is known to produce violent rages. Maybe he was a fuzzy kind fat guy on a usual day but at the time of the incident he was an animal. Blacks who have brains should be ashamed of the attempts to blame police for this. Im disgusted.

#11     Dec 3, 2003
  2. KavMan

KavMan

Maureen Dowd = One of the PIGS in the video :eek:

#12     Dec 3, 2003
  3. Absolutely false. You need to talk to a real lawyer once in a while lol.

#13     Dec 3, 2003
  4. Pigs are NOT paid to be judge jury and executioner.
    If PIGS can not conduct themselves in a respectable manner, they first need to be fired, then hung.
    No body puts a gun to a Pigs head, and says, you have to be a Pig. Those people do it by choice.
    If the pay is not good enough for them, they can quit. If they don't, that tells a lot as to why they want to be PIGS in the first place.

Maureen Dowd,
    Are you in drag? Do you just love a PIG in uniform?

sulong

#14     Dec 3, 2003
  5. Those who say a spray or a stun gun should have been used dont know that the likelihood of the fatzo's death would be higher in that case.

Ill tell you this. Cops in U.S. are VERY restrained compared to other places. IN many other countries cops carry machine guns and have legal right to shoot your ass if you run and ignore orders to stop. It's ridiculous to see all these gangztaz running on foot from police then getting into a slugfest with them. If they knew they'd get killed they wouldnt run, would save lotsa hassle for the police but would make for boring COPS show:)

#15     Dec 3, 2003
  6. Look son, your talking to the wrong person on this topic.
    I know for a fact, that what I said is true.
    I've got more experience with this than you can shake a stick at.

ABSOLUTEY TRUE.

sulong

#16     Dec 3, 2003
  7. You're an idiot. No part of job description say's it's a policemen's "duty' to get beat on. It's a dangerous enough gig already. Wake up dude. It's a JOB! Just young guy's makin a living, not trying to be heros at the hands of some felon. I think its pretty cool that some guys think they could either sit at some desk all day or go fuck up some criminals. Guess you don't think the 100 pigs, as you call them, were hero's who died on 9/11.

#17     Dec 3, 2003
  8. Yo get your own line bitch!

#18     Dec 3, 2003
  9. But I LOVE that line. It's so lady like!

#19     Dec 3, 2003
  10. No body makes a person become a PIG. If its too dangerous, stay the hell home. If its only a job, why do pigs have guns?

Absulutly not, those pigs were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    If you want to change the hero part to include everyone who was killed that day, then yes, the pigs were part of the whole.

sulong

#20     Dec 3, 2003