Home Sweet Home

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Devo, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Devo

Devo

This will be my new permanent residence. I choose to lock myself in this dungeon, banned from the place I call home. In this thread I will post all my thoughts and keep track of all my trading activities and keep accurate track of my progress through the end of the year. It is here I choose and I here I will stay until asked to leave. Thanks.

2. Devo

Devo

I need to maintain a positive and upbeat attitude. Negativity is not an option, always remain positive. Do not surround yourself with negative people and always look for the best in people until they prove you otherwise. Do not involve yourself with forum drama, it is counter productive and a waste of time.

3. Devo

Devo

Slow day trading today, looking to get in short at 929.50 - will let you know when it happens.

I trade the ES, and man has it been slow. Since these market conditions just aren't doing it, I'll also post my gambling plays.

Tonight I like :

925 MIN TWINS N BLACKBURN -R -125 2x
    915 CIN REDS M OWINGS -R over9 -105
    918 NY YANKEES A PETTITTE-L -1½-110

4. Devo

Devo

Brett Favre will back out of his deal with the Minnesota Vikings, common sense will prevail.

5. Devo

Devo

This E-mini market is painful, will be tough to pay the IRS bill at this rate. Can't decide if I want to play some hoops with the boys, or start throwing a few back in anticipation of a good night with the bases.

6. Devo

Devo

I'm thinking that the Erin Andrews video was staged. I just saw full version and it looks very obvious she knew what was going on.

7. please leave.

8. Devo

Devo

Not going to stick around watching the two point runs. Going to the bar, be back around 4:00 am.

9. Devo

Devo

Thanks for asking in a polite way. But I think that I'll stay for a least a few days.

10. vhehn: please leave.

You beat me to it.:( :D

#10     Jul 20, 2009